Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should KHSAA go ahead and give Pikeville all 6 trophies for all 6 classes ?
Pikeville wins there biggest game in 14 years and people act like they're ungodly. Belfry and Pikeville could play 99 more times and belfry would have put a running clock on them all of the 99 pukeville is trash and will always be trash. The fans of Pikeville post absolute ignorance on this website lol . We only lost by 9 and played as bad as we possibly could have lol.
Sometimes you must let them live in the high of there accomplishment. Its a solid win and but they haven't won anything just yet?
Hmmm I can feel jetpilot, and PHS, and Live Maroon and Hail Pikeville among others loading both barrels lol. Seriously, they deserve the spotlight, but in a way I agree with the OP in that this win has probably garnered an inordinate amount of attention. It is indeed one game, but I think it is a combination of the excitement for PHS, and a certain amount of respect for what Belfry has and is doing, and in all honesty is probably not through doing yet. So live it up PHS, maybe we can all eat dinner together in BG!!
Actually 99% of the responses on here have come due to the inordinate amount of disrespect a FEW of your fans have heaped upon Pikeville supporters and the program on this forum. If you go back and look, I'd bet you would find every single one of my posts, for example, have shown Belfry nothing but respect. Certainly I've never said that Belfry is trash and I won't, since I have family there, family that graduated from there, and good friends that still go there (or their kids I should say). Grow up, steel your spine, and take it out on the rest of the posters who make you and your community and program look bad. Pikeville DOES deserve to revel a little in this, considering they beat a program that is the defending 3A state champ and likely will challenge for the title again. This thread is a perfect example of think before you press send.
This thread is :lame: but could get :popcorn: so I say run with it! Confusednicker:
Do-double-gg Wrote:This thread is :lame: but could get :popcorn: so I say run with it! Confusednicker:
Not worth the effort. OP is a former player who graduated last year I think, based on his posts. He's upset, but at the wrong people.
bucslover68 Wrote:Hmmm I can feel jetpilot, and PHS, and Live Maroon and Hail Pikeville among others loading both barrels lol. Seriously, they deserve the spotlight, but in a way I agree with the OP in that this win has probably garnered an inordinate amount of attention. It is indeed one game, but I think it is a combination of the excitement for PHS, and a certain amount of respect for what Belfry has and is doing, and in all honesty is probably not through doing yet. So live it up PHS, maybe we can all eat dinner together in BG!!
Won't come from me. But my money would be on Jet letting a few rounds fly. Lol
Yes

Yes I do believe Pikeville is A dragon killer.

D
lol
Way to go Pikeville!!! We finally get the recognition we deserve!
I have yet to read anyone being disrespectful or gloating in a in your face manner. Just praising effort for the kids and staff.
This is the most irrelevent and disrespectful post I have read yet. Smh.....
Here's my shot. I agree with you, Pikeville has gotten too much attention, but if you'll notice, most of it is coming from Williamsburg. Very few Pikeville fans gloating, but yes, for a regular season game, WAY too much attention. Time to move on.
[Image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...statue.jpg]

We came so far.....
EKUAlum05 Wrote:[Image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...statue.jpg]

We came so far.....

:thatsfunn :hilarious:
Wow!! I have seen nothing but respect from 99% of both Pikeville and Belfry posters about this game. All the bullshit is coming from other fan bases, and now you want to get on here and start a thread to embarrass yourself and school.

Pathetic!!!
Live Maroon Wrote:Here's my shot. I agree with you, Pikeville has gotten too much attention, but if you'll notice, most of it is coming from Williamsburg. Very few Pikeville fans gloating, but yes, for a regular season game, WAY too much attention. Time to move on.
To apply football terms, could Williamsburg fans be "hearing footsteps"? I'm sorry. Had to get that one out of my system. I'll be good from here on out. Lol
Of course Pikeville fans start pointing the finger at Williamsburg..
There a reason UK Basketball fans don't rush the court after big wins it's because they're winners and winners have been there before and you don't get all emotional over something you've won 8 times.

Second when you lose you do so gracefully if you want to be king don't show yourself when a really good football team beats you.

This goes both ways but this is a attribute we are losing as a society that those on top pull up those that are down. Love thy neighbor as thy self
Us Williamsburg fans are just to be in the mix with teams like Pikeville, Beechwood, But to put Mayfield in the same class with Pikeville, I am not sure.
topnotch Wrote:Us Williamsburg fans are just to be in the mix with teams like Pikeville, Beechwood, But to put Mayfield in the same class with Pikeville, I am not sure.

Agreed, Topnotch. To be the man, you gotta beat the man. And until somebody knocks off Mayfield on the field, they are THE MAN!
Mr.November Wrote:Of course Pikeville fans start pointing the finger at Williamsburg..
Go back and read the Pikeville-Belfry threads. Pay attention to posts from Topnotch and Willburg.

Enough said. They've stirred most of the crap. Run along, November. It ain't your time yet. Lol
I think someone's feelings got hurt. I have not seen anyone disrespect Belfry. I think the Panthers are excited because they beat what appears to be the King of 3a at this point. They should be excited, heir team proved they have the heart of a lion. No one, including me gave them a shot. it has been the biggest game they have had since their last state title. Let them enjoy it and move on.
Belfry_ Wrote:Pikeville wins there biggest game in 14 years and people act like they're ungodly. Belfry and Pikeville could play 99 more times and belfry would have put a running clock on them all of the 99 pukeville is trash and will always be trash. The fans of Pikeville post absolute ignorance on this website lol . We only lost by 9 and played as bad as we possibly could have lol.

Talk about trolls !! lol....

In a 10 game matchup of this particular Pikeville team vs. this particular Belfry squad, I'd say the Panthers could take 2 or 3 out of 10. The Panthers match up pretty well vs. Belfry, just don't have as much depth (that's why it's not 5/10).

And a definitely NO to the last statement. Belfry is not beyond fumbling the football. As a matter of fact, the fumble has traditionally been THE bugaboo of Haywood option offenses. It's inherent in his system.

:popcorn:Confusednicker:
PHSForever Wrote:Go back and read the Pikeville-Belfry threads. Pay attention to posts from Topnotch and Willburg.

Enough said. They've stirred most of the crap. Run along, November. It ain't your time yet. Lol

So 2 Williamsburg fans caused all the trouble in a 11 page thread? Just wait then when we put 11 on the field against you all..
Mr.November Wrote:So 2 Williamsburg fans caused all the trouble in a 11 page thread? Just wait then when we put 11 on the field against you all..
Lol. Not just two, primarily those two. I was using them as examples. Run on along and stock up on the marshmallows.
You belfry fans crack me up. You guys are arrogant too when it comes to your team winning. You guys have that right tho you've accomplished a lot. P ville has every right to be ecstatic they beat the defending 3a state champs as a 1am school. That's something to be proud of. Don't be mad it had to come at belfry a expense. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose and sometimes it rains. It's all apart of it. Stay classy San Deigo.
I don't remember reading a SINGLE post where any Pikeville fan has trashed Belfry or made in derogatory remarks. In fact it's been just the opposite. I've seen posts where many Pikeville fans have stated hopes for an appearance in BG by both teams . Very much respect toward Belfry from Pikeville fans. Sounds like from this op there are some sour grapes.
I say Yes, go and hand all of them to them, the way Belfry was beating their chests as the "Best Team Ever" "We've never been this good so early in the season" "No one is gonna stop us upfront" You woulda thought you should of handed them the trophies.
This is crazy. Ive never seen a post that indicated Pikeville fans felt like world beaters now.