Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA
Are you all excited about the NBA season starting tonight? What team will you be following the most closely this year? How do you think Rondo will do in his rookie year?
Im always happy to see another season begin, Ill be following the LA Clippers all year for the 10th straight season, Hopefully they can make it back to the playoffs and go further come spring. I've read that Rondo has had a good preseason for Boston, if he keeps it up and lives up to to his potential and the comments Danny Ainge made he could very well be Rookie of The Year.
clipperw Wrote:Rondo has had a good preseason for Boston, if he keeps it up and lives up to to his potential and the comments Danny Ainge made he could very well be Rookie of The Year.

He has had a great preseason, If he keeps it up during the season he could be Rookie of The Year
I'm wanting to see Rajon Rondo play. They say he is a different player since he left UK. I guess he was made more out for the NBA. And I want to see how the Pistons play without Big Ben.
I cant wait till the NBA tips off tonight. Ive been looking forward to some basketball for a long time
Yeah as we speak Im watching the Heat and Bulls. And looking forward to watching my favorite team the Suns play later tonite. But to Rondo I can tell by watching some of his highlights that he is a changed player. Most of the stuff he done at UK is stuff you mostly see in the NBA nowadays and that is rlly his fit now since hes in the Association. Tubby Smith wouldnt put up with that crap, and coaches in the NBA dont either dont get me wrong, but they are less lenient as they are Tubby
Rondo will be fine and then some in his rookie year in the NBA. I'll be following the whole league because I really don't have a favorite since the Kings went downhill a few years ago. I will also be watching Adam Morrison on the Bobcats to see how he will make the transition to the NBA.
Personally I'll be following the Bulls/Cavs/Mavs....I hope Rondo does well, he looked impressive in preseason.
I cant believe the Heat got beat by 42 points by the Bulls
Slamdown Wrote:I cant believe the Heat got beat by 42 points by the Bulls

Me either! I'm glad they did though!
Yes! THE BULLS ARE BACK BABY!!! Havent been this excited about a team since..well..the BULLS OF THE 90's!!!
The Bulls are full of young, fresh talent that can play defense like no other. They are 12 or more deep, so the intensity level they play on will be much higher than other teams who lack that depth. They are finally getting to work that fast break game, and they wore out the Heat last night. The Bulls are here to begin a new dynasty ladies and gentleman...wait and see...
The Bulls looked really impressive last night.
I hope the Bulls are back. They sure looked like it againt the Heat
youknowwhoibe Wrote:The Bulls are full of young, fresh talent that can play defense like no other. They are 12 or more deep, so the intensity level they play on will be much higher than other teams who lack that depth. They are finally getting to work that fast break game, and they wore out the Heat last night. The Bulls are here to begin a new dynasty ladies and gentleman...wait and see...

I hope you're right!! Wish they wouldn't have lost to the Orlando Magic tonight though. GO BULLS!

:letsparty
Bulls all the way
I think the NBA season is WAY to long!!!! It lasts forever and it gets old watching it for so long id just rather watch college playoffs!
Rondo is having a very good rookie season I will probably be following the rockets the most.