Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How far will Sheldon Clark go?
How far do you think they can go this year
Not to be disrespectful, because SC has had a good year this year as well as last. But I think SC will get ousted in the first or second round. They play in a very competitive district and being the 3 seed means you have to go on the road, more than likely even if you continue to advance. I'll say second, they'll get their revenge against P-burg but will have a time at Pond Creek.
Second Round
Second round
I think that SC makes a statement against Pburg, then the next week Belfry makes a statement against SC.
Pond creek.
hm i dont think they'll have much of a problem w/ pburg this time around, and if they dont come into the game cocky against belfry, ill say they can beat them in a squeaker
i can see them ether going to region or semis
Then you might wanna put your glasses on!!!! Cause Belfry wont let that crap happen again.
it doesnt matter wat belfry lets happen sc will take it 2 them in 2 weeks 2
Rocky Wrote:Then you might wanna put your glasses on!!!! Cause Belfry wont let that crap happen again.

no thanx i have 20/20
im thinkin since SC beat them before they know they can play w/ them and they'll be even better prepared for them than they were the first time, and i bet they want it more than belfry considering none of those boys at SC have won a regional championship in their career
will not get out of RD. 1
The road will end at Pond Creek for the Cards
kysportsguru Wrote:will not get out of RD. 1

Joke
no like I said it will end against the blackcats
Semi's at least.
Meade Wrote:Joke

every1 is entitled to their own prediction lol no matter how rediculous it may be
Could go out in the 1st, could be in the regional as well.
I think they could make it to state
The end of the road is at Pond Creek.
Just like Belfry beat SC in Regular season?
Sc wil go as far as their O-line will take them. IMO
TheyKnowMe Wrote:Just like Belfry beat SC in Regular season?

If you are going by the regular season, SC won't even make it to Pond Creek. They will lose to P-burg.
If they play like they did in the second half against belfry they could make it to state. They have a tough game against belfry. Its hard to beat a team twice in the season. If it was the old playoff format i would say regional easy. But i'm gong to say they have the potential to go to state anyways. Just depends on how bad they want it. I've seen two different cardinal teams this year. One team that will flat out hit you. The other team that just don't seem to want to win. The second team i seen agianst pburg. Hopefully the first one shows up each and every week.
we will win it all
the great one is me Wrote:we will win it all

Hopefully.
we will
the great one is me Wrote:we will win it all
:thatsfunn You will be lucky to make it past Prestonsburg.
hmm some how i dont think luck will be involved in that game! unless the burg is gettin it lol but seriously, should make for a good match up, but like i've said, cards by 14+
They will make it till they have to play belfry and then get beat!
They Lose THIS Friday