Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pierson Under The Gun
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/30/politics/o...?hpt=hp_t2

Well, it wasn't just the knife-carrying stranger that got close to Obama with a weapon. Obama needs to check Pierson's voting history!
Breaking news now saying she has resigned as director of Secret Service.
Doesn't surprise me. A huge breakdown in security and then lying about it, and covering up yet another break in protocol with the elevator incident. Gotta wonder how prepared she was for her job title.
Granny Bear Wrote:Doesn't surprise me. A huge breakdown in security and then lying about it, and covering up yet another break in protocol with the elevator incident. Gotta wonder how prepared she was for her job title.

They cant even protect the president from a man on foot at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., yet we are supposed to have confidence that our border with Mexico is secure enough that ISIS terrorists cant just walk into the US non confronted?

Excuse me for not buying that one.
Scandal after scandal after scandal.
Pierson can get a job with WWE. She could make up a tag team with Napolitano.
Forgive me for pointing this out but, what happened to all the men in government? All these girls in positions of power and filling the role of spokesperson, for the various federal agencies. Obama surrounds himself with girls from string puller-in-chief Vallerie Jarrett, to former Sec of State Hillary Clinton, two Supreme Court appointees Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan, Homeland Security Head Janet Napolitano, US National Security Advisor Susan Rice, former head of the EPA Lisa Jackson and current head Gina McCarthy. Believe me that's just hitting some of the high spots. And now another resident of planet vacuum falls on her face in the person of Secret Service Head of the United States, Julia Pierson.

This is what one can expect when liberal lunacy attains fruition. More important than experience is diversity in their minds. Running the world's greatest super power is no place for the inexperienced. But hey, Obama appointed them and I've always heard it takes one to know one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Scandal after scandal after scandal.

Not sure this is a "scandal" but rather incompetence. Nothing really scandalous about it.
Mr. Onion Head Wrote:Not sure this is a "scandal" but rather incompetence. Nothing really scandalous about it.

Incompetence is just another name for Obama.
TheRealThing Wrote:Forgive me for pointing this out but, what happened to all the men in government? All these girls in positions of power and filling the role of spokesperson, for the various federal agencies. Obama surrounds himself with girls from string puller-in-chief Vallerie Jarrett, to former Sec of State Hillary Clinton, two Supreme Court appointees Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan, Homeland Security Head Janet Napolitano, US National Security Advisor Susan Rice, former head of the EPA Lisa Jackson and current head Gina McCarthy. Believe me that's just hitting some of the high spots. And now another resident of planet vacuum falls on her face in the person of Secret Service Head of the United States, Julia Pierson.

This is what one can expect when liberal lunacy attains fruition. More important than experience is diversity in their minds. Running the world's greatest super power is no place for the inexperienced. But hey, Obama appointed them and I've always heard it takes one to know one.

If this was directed at me, I'm not offended.

I believe, though cannot prove, that the Obama administration has used everything BUT qualifications when considering job or position appointments. In other words.....3 from each sex, 3 from each race, 3 from each geographical region, etc....you get my drift.
Granny Bear Wrote:If this was directed at me, I'm not offended.

I believe, though cannot prove, that the Obama administration has used everything BUT qualifications when considering job or position appointments. In other words.....3 from each sex, 3 from each race, 3 from each geographical region, etc....you get my drift.

Ok you got me :biggrin:, I admit I had you in mind when I asked for forgiveness. Frankly, your response reflects the good judgment I have seen out of you in so many times past and which, I have come to expect. Your points are all well taken.

I have mentioned this before but, it's relative to the topic so why not give it another go? Historians the world over have studied the wonder which was the Roman Empire. Incredibly lasting around 1700 years, Rome gave the world we know the jump start necessary to usher in the industrial age. Equally as profound however, were their system of governance and the Roman Army. At any rate, much has been invested in trying to understand why Rome actually fell. The answer in simplest terms is that it was due to an over exuberant bent to tolerance. All points of view had to be heard in the Roman Senate. All manner of diversity and religion were elevated to equal stature under the law. The ensuing endless debate, counter pointing and daily arguments that characterized the Senate eventually paralyzed Rome which had stood the test of time for nearly 17 centuries. Contrast that against the US which is in similar free fall in just over 2 centuries.

All this wild eyed bent to "change" everything is way past foolhardy.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]