Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is America the most divided it has been since the civil war?
Just as Clueless Barbie appears to be what we call a "Cafeteria Catholic", Beshear tends to lean toward being the same as a Methodist. It is always difficult for thoroughbred Democrats to follow the strict tenets of their churches. Most tend to choose the Democrat line.

I'm not judging them. I have enough to answer for myself. However, I won't be held accountable for all the babies murdered by abortion or the abomination of homosexual marriages. I would assume that they will. I would certainly expect that to be the case.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:You aren't suggesting that Clueless Barbie is ahead of McConnell, are you?

You must be quite young, idealistic, uninformed, politically correct, and still trying to express your "independence" with radical ideas not supported by the traditions of this country. As a famous person once stated, "It is unfortunate that youth is wasted on the ignorant".
Or, to quote Sir Winston Churchill, "If you are not a liberal at the age of 20, you have no heart. However, if you are not a conservative by the age of 40, you have no brain".

By the way, I am still a fan of the Redskins.

:Thumbs:
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:You aren't suggesting that Clueless Barbie is ahead of McConnell, are you?

You must be quite young, idealistic, uninformed, politically correct, and still trying to express your "independence" with radical ideas not supported by the traditions of this country. As a famous person once stated, "It is unfortunate that youth is wasted on the ignorant".

Or, to quote Sir Winston Churchill, "If you are not a liberal at the age of 20, you have no heart. However, if you are not a conservative by the age of 40, you have no brain".

By the way, I am still a fan of the Redskins.
The newest Bluegrass Poll, which had Mitch ahead by 4 last month, has her ahead by 2 this month. But both months are within the margin of error. Anyone that thinks Mitch has this one in the bag already is kidding themselves.
TheRealVille Wrote:The newest Bluegrass Poll, which had Mitch ahead by 4 last month, has her ahead by 2 this month. But both months are within the margin of error. Anyone that thinks Mitch has this one in the bag already is kidding themselves.

I'm still waiting for you to give me one significant accomplishment of Clueless Barbie. You have dodged that question for months. However, I can't blame you much because the inexperienced, incompetent novice is nothing more than a puppet for her criminal daddy. As I said before, she needs to go to work at Payless and get a little real life experience.

And, of course, Andy Lundergan is still missing. Where are they hiding him?

As for the polls, check out Real Clear Politics and its average of all polls. McConnell is up 4.2% overall.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:I'm still waiting for you to give me one significant accomplishment of Clueless Barbie. You have dodged that question for months. However, I can't blame you much because the inexperienced, incompetent novice is nothing more than a puppet for her criminal daddy. As I said before, she needs to go to work at Payless and get a little real life experience.

As for the polls, check out Real Clear Politics and its average of all polls. McConnell is up 4.2% overall.
I'm glad you are so comfortable with a margin of error lead against such a "novice". :biglmao:
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:I'm still waiting for you to give me one significant accomplishment of Clueless Barbie. You have dodged that question for months. However, I can't blame you much because the inexperienced, incompetent novice is nothing more than a puppet for her criminal daddy. As I said before, she needs to go to work at Payless and get a little real life experience.

CBS news has him up 6. Kentucky newspapers would be my last option for getting an unbiased opinion poll. Especially a newspaper in Louisville which has been reviled for being notoriously biased in the liberal direction.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/18/conser...eral-bias/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I like seeing McConnell down in the bluegrass poll (even though we know hes not)
That gives reason for people to really get out and vote.
Fox News has obtained video of Grimes aids telling people secretly that the only reason shes for coal is to get elected.

We waited for the inevitable to happen and there it is. Two or three different people telling a guy on hidden cam that shes only saying shes pro coal to get elected. It never ceases to amaze me.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Fox News has obtained video of Grimes aids telling people secretly that the only reason shes for coal is to get elected.

We waited for the inevitable to happen and there it is. Two or three different people telling a guy on hidden cam that shes only saying shes pro coal to get elected. It never ceases to amaze me.
Show us the video.
TheRealVille Wrote:I'm glad you are so comfortable with a margin of error lead against such a "novice". :biglmao:

Still evading the question, aren't you? Actually, I am being quite considerate in referring to Clueless Barbie as a "novice". There are other words and phrases that better describe her but there is no need to pick on a little inexperienced girl.

Have you picked up any scent of Andy Lundergan yet? Has he been vaporized? We all know he isn't gainfully employed. Is he ever allowed to drive Jerry's surrogate around?
TheRealVille Wrote:Show us the video.

I saw the video twice last night. Of course, it will never see the light of day in any news outlet other than Fox.

As for your "poll", even the butt kisser, Chris Matthews, says it was a robo poll and, most likely, an outlier.

I'm still awaiting achievement number one for Clueless Barbie. I am at the point where I'll accept anything out of the ordinary, if anything, she did in high school at LexCath. But, I, from her positions, I am confident that she didn't win any awards in religion class.
Granny Bear Wrote:http://freebeacon.com/politics/grimes-st...l-support/

Thanks for putting that up Granny. How many times have I said Dems will say or do anything to get elected? LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Granny Bear Wrote:http://freebeacon.com/politics/grimes-st...l-support/
Radical right wing site. Do you guys have anything from real media?
TheRealVille Wrote:Radical right wing site. Do you guys have anything from real media?

Amusing.

Have you gotten a lead on the whereabouts of Andy Lundergan yet?

Has Clueless Barbie accomplished anything yet? Has she ever had an original thought?

Are you still clutching to your robo poll as your security blanket?
TheRealVille Wrote:Radical right wing site. Do you guys have anything from real media?

Im not sure why you need a credible source when there is video evidence.

This one got me even more worked up...

[YOUTUBE="Grimes Donor"]L4sn-jI12_8[/YOUTUBE]

Here are some other "sources". Of course I couldn't find it on NBC. Is that surprising?

http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/10/06/%E2...%99s-lying

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christinero...y-n1901865

So one of Grimes biggest donors tells the camera shes gonna F us as soon as she gets elected and you think hes lying?
I don't. Do you think he would donate that much money without her telling him this?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im not sure why you need a credible source when there is video evidence.

Here are some other "sources". Of course I couldn't find it on NBC. Is that surprising?

So one of Grimes biggest donors tells the camera shes gonna F us as soon as she gets elected and you think hes lying?
I don't. Do you think he would donate that much money without her telling him this?

Just ask yourself this. If you were some billionaire real estate mogul from New York, why would you be spending your money on some girl nobody from Kentucky? If you didn't think you'd get something in return for that money, you'd keep every dime of it for yourself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^
My point exactly.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im not sure why you need a credible source when there is video evidence.

He gave 2600.00, and you think he's one of the biggest supporters? FTR, I don't believe one word in this video. It's from someone not in Grimes campaign, and drunk at a bar. It'll give you guys here something to hope for, though.

Another FTR, if it isn't being mined clean, and keeping the selenium, and other stuff out of the water, I don't care if some coal mines leave. I'm not as big a fan of coal, as some of you guys.
^
Do you make your own electricity?
TheRealVille Wrote:He gave 2600.00, and you think he's one of the biggest supporters? FTR, I don't believe one word in this video. It's from someone not in Grimes campaign, and drunk at a bar. It'll give you guys here something to hope for, though.

Another FTR, if it isn't being mined clean, and keeping the selenium, and other stuff out of the water, I don't care if some coal mines leave. I'm not as big a fan of coal, as some of you guys.

What is there in this world that could in any way come close to replacing coal? Industry relies on coal. We can burn it cleanly and civilization depends on it. All La-La liberalism consists of is talk (which is ironically symbolic of the inefficiency of wind power BTW). Every time liberals get their way things begin to go afoul. From Keynesian Economics to ObamaCare, to trying to convince the rest of the world to lay down their arms. None of it works and as the result, we look weak and stupid to bad guys like Putin and Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]