Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Travel Ball for 12 yr olds- Pm if interested
I am looking for 2 more players for a travel Baseball team. We will play as 12 yr olds in the Spring/Summer. We will play a very competitive 50-60 game schedule. If you have a son or know of someone who would be interested please private message me with contact information. We have a very solid team and are looking for 2 more kids who excel. Thanks.
Spread the word to anyone you know who has a son that is looking for a VERY competitive Spring/Summer of Baseball.
There should be a lot of players in Perry County very interested.Contact Danny Pelphrey in Perry County Little League and he may have some players he would recommend.Don't have his contact info but there's some nice players coming up there.
Can you give me a name and number of someone who can put me in touch with Mr. Pelphrey? If anyone else knows of a stand out 12 yr old who would benefit from a strong 50-60 game schedule please let me know. Thanks
Anyone know of a good 12 yr old who would wanna travel? If you do not know of a kid do you know of a adult who coaches kids this age? Thanks in advance.
Hazard-Perry County Little League PRESIDENT DANNY WAYNE PELFREY 216-0234 OR 487-0243
Bump
Our roster is pretty much complete. If you know of a young man who would like to compete in a handful of our tournaments who is a standout on the mound please let me know. Thanks.
Do you have a opening left 2 kids at Russell with interest and a catcher