10/15 vs. Auburn (ESPN Thursday Night)
10/24 @ Mississippi State
10/31 vs. Tennessee
11/7 @ Georgia
11/14 @ Vanderbilt
11/21 vs. Charlotte
11/28 vs. Louisville

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/football-...le-is-out/
I didn't know this, but I learned today that the SEC doesn't allow back to back conference road games. They also don't allow you to play five conference games in a row. You must have a bye week OR schedule a out of conference opponent in the mix somewhere, that's why you see the screwed up schedules you do.

As for this schedule, ah. EKY and Charlotte are obviously going to be blowouts, but I do like the LL game. Them and Lville rounding out the non conference is okay with me.
Hopefully we can get Cincy on the schedule like there talking about.
Eku?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I didn't know this, but I learned today that the SEC doesn't allow back to back conference road games. They also don't allow you to play five conference games in a row. You must have a bye week OR schedule a out of conference opponent in the mix somewhere, that's why you see the screwed up schedules you do.

As for this schedule, ah. EKY and Charlotte are obviously going to be blowouts, but I do like the LL game. Them and Lville rounding out the non conference is okay with me.
Hopefully we can get Cincy on the schedule like there talking about.

Tennessee goes back-to-back on the road with Kentucky and Alabama.

I don't know why I know that lol
Do the schools coaches or AD's make the schedule or is it the SEC that makes it? When a schedule is released the SEC is the ones that are releasing it.
8 home games and all the returning players and talent we could and should win a lot of these games.
If UK really wants to get better, they really need to upgrade the out of conference schedule.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If I'm Scheduling for UK I'm getting every cupcake I can get. They arent their yet to go out and schedule a murderers roll of non conference opponent.