Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Co Central 4 Perry Co Central 1 Girls 14th Region Final
Congrats Lady Cougars and good luck at State.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Congrats Letcher County Central. May the better team win Monday.:Thumbs:
Is it at your place or ours? Still exciting. This is the fourth trip in a row. Going to be tough. I think you guys are ranked. Still exciting either way!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:Is it at your place or ours? Still exciting. This is the fourth trip in a row. Going to be tough. I think you guys are ranked. Still exciting either way!
It is at the Russell soccer complex which is not on the high school campus and located actually in Flatwoods beside Russell Mcdowell intermediate(4th and 5th) go there. Russell high school is border line Russell/Flatwoods.You could throw a Rock from Russell high school(709 Red Devil Ln, Russell, KY) to Flatwoods though. Anyway here is the address for Mcdowell( 1900 Long St, Flatwoods, KY 41139)
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:It is at the Russell soccer complex which is not on the high school campus and located actually in Flatwoods beside Russell Mcdowell intermediate(4th and 5th) go there. Russell high school is border line Russell/Flatwoods.You could throw a Rock from Russell high school(709 Red Devil Ln, Russell, KY) to Flatwoods though. Anyway here is the address for Mcdowell( 1900 Long St, Flatwoods, KY 41139)

One of the nicer facilities I had a chance to play on back in high school. Great tradition there. Good luck to both teams.
Watching this game, it appeared that Perry was suffering from tired legs after the battle on Monday against Estill. The playmakers for Perry couldn't get enough possession to cause Letcher any problems. They were a step behind the entire game.