Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset vs middlesboro updates
Wow!
My My My! Sounded like some good old home cooking at the end. Still proud of the boys for battling back.
Had that one all the way,
topnotch Wrote:Had that one all the way,

Yea you can be proud of that one all the way. Crater 1 visitors 0
Hey I love my Jackets I'm not gonna lie though the facemask calls was legit but the unsportsmanlike 15 yarder ahhh IDK... But hey gotta give both teams credit for fighting until the end... Still who is to say Middlesboro couldn't have gained about 10 extra yards had the penalty not been called...
ThisIsIt14 Wrote:Hey I love my Jackets I'm not gonna lie though the facemask calls was legit but the unsportsmanlike 15 yarder ahhh IDK... But hey gotta give both teams credit for fighting until the end... Still who is to say Middlesboro couldn't have gained about 10 extra yards had the penalty not been called...

As upset as I am, you are correct. The refs didn't help but you still have to make plays. I feel no shame on losing this game and am proud that my son plays for Somerset and had the opportunity to be a part of a great game against a great old time rivalry. Good luck in the playoffs.
jumper1 Wrote:As upset as I am, you are correct. The refs didn't help but you still have to make plays. I feel no shame on losing this game and am proud that my son plays for Somerset and had the opportunity to be a part of a great game against a great old time rivalry. Good luck in the playoffs.
Right on man I dont blame ya Somerset has to be no joke the best 0-10 team in the history of kentucky football... Honestly I will call it now if Somerset plays SV first round Somerset will win... Good luck in the playoffs maybe we will meet again for another shootout..
ThisIsIt14 Wrote:Right on man I dont blame ya Somerset has to be no joke the best 0-10 team in the history of kentucky football... Honestly I will call it now if Somerset plays SV first round Somerset will win... Good luck in the playoffs maybe we will meet again for another shootout..

Thanks much, I'm not sure where we will be traveling to yet. I hope we can finally pull one out.
Heckuva a game. To close for comfort for me. Even without all of the penalties, and mistakes, I guess it finally came down to who wanted it more. Not sure where we play in playoffs. Does anyone know?
Pretty much since Pburg lost tonight Middlesboro will play Pburg anyways and Somerset gets SV...
ThisIsIt14 Wrote:Pretty much since Pburg lost tonight Middlesboro will play Pburg anyways and Somerset gets SV...

That's a rough first round game. Somerset got the better end of that one. I guess that's their consolation prize?