Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planetringtone.net
The best place to get ringtones!! I get all of mine here and I downloaded ringtone ripper from this site and can get any ringtone I want. I paid $11 for unlimited ringtones for a year! My favorite place! Big Grin Big Grin
Not a bad deal.. They have a good selection as well. We desperatly need a new ring tone. The one on my phone right now irrates me death..
I think itd be better just to get a data cable. Then you can get pretty much anything you want, that you can download/
crazytaxidriver Wrote:I think itd be better just to get a data cable. Then you can get pretty much anything you want, that you can download/

Why ya say that for?
I'll check it out
I agree with CTD. If you buy a data cable for your phone, it allows you to hook it directly to your computer. You download a program call bitpim and install it onto your computer. It allows you to download actual music tones and send them directly to your phone for no cost other than the cost of the data cable which is on ebay for like 3 dollars.
I might try that
It is a great site....
People make sure you do not download any ringtones you see on tv. They automatically put you on a plan of 2 dollars every 3 days. They dont even tell you about it. You have to call them and cancel it or you could be charged up to 40 dollars. It happened to me. It was Jamster on MTV. Big time scam.
Those Jamster ringtones drive me insane! That stupid bird that comes up! Grrr!
SuperMario Wrote:People make sure you do not download any ringtones you see on tv. They automatically put you on a plan of 2 dollars every 3 days. They dont even tell you about it. You have to call them and cancel it or you could be charged up to 40 dollars. It happened to me. It was Jamster on MTV. Big time scam.

Didnt you read all the regulations and things?