Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals 27 - Ravens 24
The most dominant team in the AFC North sits atop alone.

There is only ONE answer, only one that I will await answer too.

1. Were the Ravens the most overrated 1 loss team in the NFL and their only excuse for having one loss is because they have played a cupcake schedule, thus making the Ravens the laughing stock of the NFL because they are OWNED by the Cincinnati BUNGLES?

2. Or, is the AFC North the most dominant division in Football, and the Ravens are a true Super Bowl contender, yet the BENGALS are one of the top three elite teams in the AFC?.

Only one answer, just #1 or #2.
Lol
Runitupthebutt is somewhere crying right now.
^ It is hard to accept that your team is worse than a Bungle. Hell, I would have to stop cheering for the the Ravens if my team was really that bad.

or

Ravens are just few plays away from being as "ELITE" as the great Cincinnati Bengals.

I'm not sure which it is.
I seem to recall THIS from a poster last week

Quote::hilarious:
You guys are right. Dalton is awesome

Yet, I seemed to see THIS

Flacco 17/34 195 43.1-QBR

or

Dalton 21-28 266 89.3-QBR

Hmm, Ballers, I'm sure you will keep your QB. But, if you had to have one of these two to lead YOUR team, which would you take????
Gotta go with Dalton, Stardust.
If I was the commissioner I'd just give them Ray Rice.
Might let them give me a helmet and pads. Simply put, they suck!
Idk. 17/34 is pretty good.
They also say 2 out of 3 ain't bad.
Too bad this is about the opposite.
Where is that Ravens explosive offense? I have said for weeks the Ravens have played cupcakes! The explosive offense has beat the #30, #32, #24, #20 & #18 defenses in the league. I guess you should be explosive against that kind of competition.

I give the Bengals offense a lot more credit for today with all that they are missing against a Defense on paper better than the Ravens offense faced opposite them.
A shame they can't both lose every week.
Well well well. You losers only come out after a win. Especially one with an asterisk beside it. Who knew LeBron was acting as a bungle db in the offseason? The refs stole this one from the Ravens. Screwed on a flop. Had the tables been turned I suspect you to would have never gotten out of bed today.
Good thing is we don't need the win. The bungles will give it to us regardless. Don't forget the Ravens will be back in the lead next Sunday.
Eat it up. Last week you all will get to gloat.
I predicted a ref rant.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Well well well. You losers only come out after a win. Especially one with an asterisk beside it. Who knew LeBron was acting as a bungle db in the offseason? The refs stole this one from the Ravens. Screwed on a flop. Had the tables been turned I suspect you to would have never gotten out of bed today.
Good thing is we don't need the win. The bungles will give it to us regardless. Don't forget the Ravens will be back in the lead next Sunday.

:ref2:... :policeman..... When are you going to face it GUT ravens aren't that good they have been playing a bunch of chumps.... Confusederved:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Well well well. You losers only come out after a win. Especially one with an asterisk beside it. Who knew LeBron was acting as a bungle db in the offseason? The refs stole this one from the Ravens. Screwed on a flop. Had the tables been turned I suspect you to would have never gotten out of bed today.

If only the Bengals could play the Ravens 16 games a year, a Bengal undefeated season would be welcomed! The other thing that would be so great would be to hear the 16 weeks of poor excuses.

Hey Ravens Fan(s, oops, can't do that, there is only one), how about that GREAT Flacco guy, how did that emoticon go, oh, thats right, here it is for you

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:
The only chance the Ravens had, they had to cheat in order to get it. Steve Smith SENIOR, make sure I get that in there, had to grab ahold of the defensive player and throw him 10 yards just to get free from the stifling defense of the Bengals so he could finally get free. And, what did good lil' Stevie Smith SENIOR do, ran off the field patting his chest to the Raven's bench that yes, it was on him. Gawd love the little guy, at least he could admit that he cheated, something his fans should accept.....
As much as Andy drives us all nuts,he only has 4 INT's this season. I have not looked, but it sure seems like he had more than 4 at the mid-way point of his first three seasons. So, this is a much more "controlled" Dalton than years past. He has 4 INT's coming in three games, and the Bengals have not lost any of those three games. So, it can be argued that Andy is not the problem this year.
Could make a BGR team and we'd beat the Ravens.
^ The who? Who are the Ravens?
Red bird Mission School.
Damnit I keep trying to find super bowl stats to compare but I can't seem to find Cincinnatis located anywhere. Could you fellows help me out and list them please.
Ballers Wrote:Could make a BGR team and we'd beat the Ravens.

This coming from a guy who's team hasn't won anything since they got caught cheating :biglmao:
I suppose had the Ravens not got screwed today that I would have once again been by myself in the NFL thread this week. Promise me you twinkies will come back after the season.
Cry cry cry cry cry!!!! You want some fricked cheese with that wine
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote:Cry cry cry cry cry!!!! You want some fricked cheese with that wine

I will no longer reply to your NFL post unless you can prove you'll show up when you get beat and talk about it instead of leaving for three weeks until the Bungles finally win another one.
After last weeks debaucle in Indy today was a pleasant surpise. Always nice to sweep a division foe during the regular season.

Congrats on the W Bengals!

:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I will no longer reply to your NFL post unless you can prove you'll show up when you get beat and talk about it instead of leaving for three weeks until the Bungles finally win another one.

I've never left I just didn't go to the NFL thread. But that ok I'm not the one who gets on here week after week and proclaim my team is world beaters. And bash the bengals ever chance they get. So you darn right I'm going to bash the ravens every chance I get. Just like you do the bengals every year!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Stardust Wrote:Where is that Ravens explosive offense? I have said for weeks the Ravens have played cupcakes! The explosive offense has beat the #30, #32, #24, #20 & #18 defenses in the league. I guess you should be explosive against that kind of competition.

I give the Bengals offense a lot more credit for today with all that they are missing against a Defense on paper better than the Ravens offense faced opposite them.

It knocked itself out on an elevator :hilarious:
^ Just for you

Ray Rice Halloween Consutme

[Image: http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-con...loween.jpg]
^
I got one better than that.....

[Image: http://ksr.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-co...0x800.jpeg]
:hilarious::hilarious:

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^

I got one better than that.....

[Image: http://ksr.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-co...0x800.jpeg]