Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWE Survivor Series
So Nikki Bella wins and Brie has a HUGE smile on her face and celebrates in the ring with her sister...
Dean Ambrose vs. Bray Wyatt announced for TLC
Main Event: The Authority vs. Team Cena
Not that it matters or means anything but Cole is talking about Orton...
WOW...Mark Henry stars running towards Big Show and gets knocked oout and pinned. 5 on 4
Ryback eliminated
Rusev has been counted out...4 on 3
Rowan has been eliminated. 3 on 3
Big Show just turnedon Cena and joined the Authority
Kane has been eliminated
Harper has been eliminated 1 on 1
Team Cena wins thanks to the STINGER.

Triple H interferred and pedigreed Dolph Ziggler, Brad Armstrong comes down, at 2, Stings new music hits and his face appears on the titantron, then he makes his debut....scorpion death drops Triple H then puts Dolph Ziggler on top of Seth Rollins
STING!!!!
That was awesome!!!!!!
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Survivor Series has been awesome
Stardust Wrote:Ok, after that last segment, it's going to be Team Cena versus Team Authority. So who will Cena get for his team. Wow, this will be so predictable.

Randy Orton has just made it known that he is no longer a part of "The Authority". Hint, Hint - Randy Orton will go on to be on Team Cena, creating a Dream Team. Well, the predictable part will be that we will get all the way to Survivor Series with Orton shoring his hatred for the Authority. How does this end? Orton turns on Cena, RKO's Cena, Realigns with the Authority.....

If the WWE really wants to swerve us, let this be the time that Cena turns. But, as long as Cena is breaking records (and I applaud it) with Make a Wish, we won't see Cena turn.

Man, you're always spot on with your predictions :Shaking:
My thoughts on this PPV

1) It was about time they let Dolph win big. He almost lost every TV match this past month.

2) Sting's entrance was incredible and I look forward to seeing where they go with him.

3) I don't really like his new music.

4) Awesome
The under card was trash, with the exception of Miz & Mizdow winning the tag team titles.

But that main event & the WWE debut of Sting, made it well worth it.

Wow, Sting's arrival will be one of those moments that will live forever! Just amazing!

Overall, I'd give Survivor Series a B+.
I hadn't read any of the spoilers before the pay per view......so STING coming out was a total shock to me......I was expecting Orton maybe......but I was really expecting Rollins to win.....and Vince coming out tonight on Raw and giving their jobs back....leading to a Authority vs Vince storyline leading to Wrestlemania.

I felt like a teenager again when Sting came out.. Smile
If you guys could have only been at my house last night for this.

My brother and I went absolutely nuts while our wives contemplated divorces.
cchsfan4life Wrote:I hadn't read any of the spoilers before the pay per view......so STING coming out was a total shock to me......I was expecting Orton maybe......but I was really expecting Rollins to win.....and Vince coming out tonight on Raw and giving their jobs back....leading to a Authority vs Vince storyline leading to Wrestlemania.

I felt like a teenager again when Sting came out.. Smile

I scared my wife to death.....

She was asleep, as soon as I heard the "Crow" squall, I Marked out like crazy!

Triple H vs. Sting at WrestleMania XXXI
Mr. Pike Central Wrote:The under card was trash, with the exception of Miz & Mizdow winning the tag team titles.

But that main event & the WWE debut of Sting, made it well worth it.

Wow, Sting's arrival will be one of those moments that will live forever! Just amazing!

Overall, I'd give Survivor Series a B+.

The divas matches and the Adam Rose/Bunny shenanigans were terrible.

I really only watched for Ambrose/Wyatt and the main event.
The tag team match was pretty good. Goldust still wrestles as well as guys half his age. He had a few nice exchanges in that match.
I'd definitely agree with the B+.
zaga_fan Wrote:The divas matches and the Adam Rose/Bunny shenanigans were terrible.

I really only watched for Ambrose/Wyatt and the main event.
The tag team match was pretty good. Goldust still wrestles as well as guys half his age. He had a few nice exchanges in that match.
I'd definitely agree with the B+.

The Divas 4 on 4 tag match was terrible......
The Adam Rose/Bunny match was about as bad as the Gobbly Gooker skit from way back when.
The Diva's title match was weird as well.... the girl/girl kiss caught everybody by surprise.

IMO, Sting's debut made an average Survivor Series an instant classic.