Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike County Girls - All Tournament Team
who do you all think will be the 12 girls that are picked for the all tourn. team in pike county this season?¿
i think that the 12 girls will be:

1)alex howard-belfry
2)jj bevins-belfry
3)makayla potter-pikeville
4)hollie mccarty-elkhorn
5)kimila compton-elkhorn
6)brooke coleman-virgie
7)cyrene salinas-virgie
8)whitney mullins-feds creek
9)kaytlyn-belfry
10)#24 for belfry...i think her name is amy but im not forsure

and i dont have a clue about anyone else! do you all?!
my bad i meant #22 for belfry
Amy Mccoy is her name and she is #22...Howard is #24....Caitlin Woolum #15....JJ Bevins #12....all these girls should be all tourney
Alex Howard and JJ Bevins were named to the all-tournament team, and Amy McCoy #22 was the Pike Co. MVP....all were very deserving, you could have very well given co-mvps. We are very proud of the entire BMS Lady Pirates. It took all 19 players to win a county championship!!! WAY TO GO GIRLS!!!!!
Yes it DID take ALL players working together to achieve the goal of COUNTY CHAMPS!
it is too sad that every player could not be recognized, without discipline, dedication, hard work and determination none of the girls would have accomplished this great title. Even though only a few are recognized, they are all winners for being so dedicated. NONE of them should hold their heads down, they are all an integral part of the team, if they all are not playing team ball, then success cannot happen. :letsparty
Don't stop here ladies, take it to state and WIN. You have the talent and determination to take it all.
good luck.