Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Boys Jr. High Basketball Teams in Pike Co.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Yea i played against belfry last year for christ central and we should have been beat by 100 but there coaching really does suck...instead they beat us by about 15 which still isnt close but it should have been a lot worse...PITIFUL

That was last year what does that have to do with this year?
Panther Thunder Wrote:Yea i played against belfry last year for christ central and we should have been beat by 100 but there coaching really does suck...instead they beat us by about 15 which still isnt close but it should have been a lot worse...PITIFUL

And maybe coach didn't want to "slaughter" anyone, maybe he played the bench as well.
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:And maybe coach didn't want to "slaughter" anyone, maybe he played the bench as well.

Maybe panther thunder wasn't taught that children should only speak when spoken to.Rolleyes
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:And maybe coach didn't want to "slaughter" anyone, maybe he played the bench as well.

And if he had won the game by a large margin he would still have been crucified by some people on here for running up the score. Is there no pleasing some people? Get over this and let these kids play ball.
Exactly
BlueChipper Wrote:And if he had won the game by a large margin he would still have been crucified by some people on here for running up the score. Is there no pleasing some people? Get over this and let these kids play ball.

Good post.:thumpsup:
The only thing I can say is at least Coach Varney didn't play with a bunch of sophomore holdbacks bullying their way to wins to satisfy their own egos like some of the other coaches in the area.He coached with what he had to work with and did well in my opinion.The same could be said in the football arena as well and we all know who they are.
BoondockSaint Wrote:Maybe panther thunder wasn't taught that children should only speak when spoken to.Rolleyes

mmmmmk :lmao:
You cannot count out Virgie! Most of the players that play are not football players. Look for them to make a run for the championship at the end. Doe Doe has the most experience as any coach in the county.
I don't care who the coach is, you can't bring a rubber duck to a cock fight!
GOOD ONE! Youwill see. He will have the boys ready to play some ball. Not a lot of talent, but they will be well coached.
Pikeville has advanced their record to 3-0 tonight by beating Virgie. It was a hard fought game for both teams, it was a good game. Their was great coaching on both ends of the floor.
dopeboimagic Wrote:best middle school team top 5 i think are (not in order) pikeville,millard,belfry,dorton,and virgie
4 outta those 5 will be the teams in the finals in county...ima a really big middle school fan and i went to watch the virgie panarama all those teams looked good.
Millard did great against dorton coming in as the underdogs to lose but they won by 8 i belive number 2 (dont know name) held the team strong 1st and 2nd half prob 2nd best big man in county..Belfry and virgie boy will be a hard fought match down low for there big men. and number 10 for dorton put on a scoring clinic against them...didnt watch pville game walked in when score was 50 to 4 i think so they will be tough. Tongue

belfry and virgie big boy will have a tough fought match what his virgies big boy's number (#) ?