Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new Raven's are the Old Bengals - Nothing but Criminals......
Ex-Ravens cheerleader Molly Shattuck accused of raping 15-year-old

Former Baltimore Ravens cheerleader Molly Shattuck was indicted on nine counts Wednesday stemming from an alleged sexual encounter she had with a 15-year-old boy.

According to court documents obtained by WBAL-TV 11, Shattuck, 47, has been accused of performing oral sex on the teenager after meeting him through social media in May.

Shattuck was indicted on two counts of third-degree rape, four counts of unlawful sexual contact — both felonies — and misdemeanor charges of distributing alcohol to a minor.

Shattuck allegedly spotted the boy’s photos on Instagram and reached out to him. She gave him her cell phone number and communicated with him for a while before they met in person. There was allegedly some “kissing and touching” the first time Shattuck met the 15-year-old, when they sat together in the back seat of her car after she picked him up in Columbia, Md.

http://network.yardbarker.com/author/art...idget=true
I've never understood a teenage boy bringing something like this to light. Hell if it was me I would be blackmailing her to keep doing it!
I agree I find it hard for a "pro cheerleader" to "rape" a 15 yr old. when i was 15... It really needs no explanation.
^
I would imagine most 15 year olds boys, hell, all 15 year old boys would have allowed it.

Theres a difference here. Statutory rape is not rape.
Its illegal, but you are not forcing it. I would like to hear if this was actual rape which I highly doubt or a 15 year old laying it to a pro cheerleader and somebody getting caught.

Big difference.
Criminals I tell ya, Damn Criminals - Every single one of them in the Raven's organization! Hell, even all their fans are CRIMINALS!

GUT at his last Raven's game!

[Image: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/10/2...06x423.jpg]
Bengals have not become the old Ravens and won a playoff game yet.
:hilarious::hilarious:

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I've never understood a teenage boy bringing something like this to light. Hell if it was me I would be blackmailing her to keep doing it!

I don't understand kids of this day and age. When I was 15 I was to busy trying to make something like this happen. If I was this kid I would never say anything in fear that she would stop lol!