Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel vs Southwestern updates
This one is for Warrior Grandpa!!

Hope you're feeling better, my friend.
North Laurel receives opening the kick off
JagSwag just got his phone to working...sorry I've missed this, but Southwestern is up 14 to 0
North laurel already with 2 turn overs.
Southwestern scores again, with 5 min left in the first quarter,

Southwestern 21; North Laurel 0
Turnovers are KILLING the Jags!!

Southwestern up 28 to 0 .43 sec left in the first
Seen this one coming. Blowout city.
North Laurel can't hang on to the ball according to JagSwag......
Too bad too too bad
Another score by southwestern.....34 to 0
Running clock
keep pouring it on Warriors!
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:Too bad too too bad

:biggrin:
At the half, Southwestern up 41 to 0
Wow
Granny Bear Wrote:At the half, Southwestern up 41 to 0

Warriors!:Cheerlead
Ugly.
How about that great defense coach North?
Flash154 Wrote:How about that great defense coach North?

Confusednicker:
You can't play bad against a good team nice work sw
:Cheerlead Thanks to my friends for keeping me updated. I had hoped to be there, but a total replacement instead of a partial will do that.:HitWall: Turnovers killed NL, Best of luck next year to all my NL friends.JagSwag you are the best my dear friend...
Wasn't expecting that outcome. NL is better than they played tonight. Worst game NL played all season. One of those things, makes you go hummmmmm!??
Great win warriors.. North not ready for big time football yet.
Didn't expect this kind of beat down. SW is peaking at the right time of year. Big test next week.
E's Army Wrote:Didn't expect this kind of beat down. SW is peaking at the right time of year. Big test next week.

Test? You mean big test for Pulaski next week we already past that test and have a championship for it, they have a big test 21-7 warriors with the win this time.:trolldad2:
Congrats Warriors, go all the way!!!
E's Army Wrote:Didn't expect this kind of beat down. SW is peaking at the right time of year. Big test next week.

I did.
Synoposis: The good, the bad and the ugly. NL didn't show up for that game for whatever reason? (Bad) The offense could not get anything going running off tackle all night, SW was prepared for them doing that, they defended it well. (Ugly) NL couldn't get a pass off, just did not have the personnel in the game that could do that. (Ugly) Actually the NL Defense only gave up a couple of TD's or so (have to see the film to know for sure). (Good) NL #10 we were told broke a school record for rushing for a season last night (Good)! #3 for SW (RB), was injured, helped off the field, didn't come back. (Bad) NL fumbled the ball away first 2 possessions, and got behind 14 to nothing and it took the wind out of their sail and they couldn't seem to recover and get anything going after that. (Bad) They got the playoff monkey off their back this season beating Whitley Co. (Good) NL has a lot to build on and a lot of us think they will be better next season with what they have coming off the undefeated JV & Freshmen teams and the JR's they have are stellar! (Good) So to conclude, it was a FUN ride getting back in to HS football with the JAGS this season. I'll be back next season, with the Boys from "B". (Good) Note: NL Boys, hit those weights hard this winter and you will be to contend with next season!! (Good) Adio's from a former: Tight End!! :wieghts::wieghts::wieghts::wieghts::wieghts:
Tight End Wrote:Synoposis: The good, the bad and the ugly. NL didn't show up for that game for whatever reason? (Bad) The offense could not get anything going running off tackle all night, SW was prepared for them doing that, they defended it well. (Ugly) NL couldn't get a pass off, just did not have the personnel in the game that could do that. (Ugly) Actually the NL Defense only gave up a couple of TD's or so (have to see the film to know for sure). (Good) NL #10 we were told broke a school record for rushing for a season last night (Good)! #3 for SW (RB), was injured, helped off the field, didn't come back. (Bad) NL fumbled the ball away first 2 possessions, and got behind 14 to nothing and it took the wind out of their sail and they couldn't seem to recover and get anything going after that. (Bad) They got the playoff monkey off their back this season beating Whitley Co. (Good) NL has a lot to build on and a lot of us think they will be better next season with what they have coming off the undefeated JV & Freshmen teams and the JR's they have are stellar! (Good) So to conclude, it was a FUN ride getting back in to HS football with the JAGS this season. I'll be back next season, with the Boys from "B". (Good) Note: NL Boys, hit those weights hard this winter and you will be to contend with next season!! (Good) Adio's from a former: Tight End!! :wieghts::wieghts::wieghts::wieghts::wieghts:

Pretty much nailed it there. Good group coming on at North. Future looks bright there.
(Good)! #3 for SW (RB), was injured, helped off the field, didn't come back. [/QUOTE]

since when is it a good thing that someone is injured and doesn't come back? No offense but this mentality is half the reason why eastern kentucky gets a bad rap. Just play football man:igiveup: