Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. @ Belfry 3rd Round Regional Championship
Granny Bear Wrote:Tell you what KyRock...I'm trying my bestest to get to this game! If I do, I will be hanging out by the concession stand and half time in Harlan County Black Bear gear; you won't be able to miss me!! Not only will skully03 buy your hot chocolate, but I'll add a hot dog!!!

Deal??

Folks east of I-75 know vey well about physical football; perhaps it is YOU that doesn't know!

Looking forward to meeting and talking with y'all Granny!!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Tell you what KyRock...I'm trying my bestest to get to this game! If I do, I will be hanging out by the concession stand and half time in Harlan County Black Bear gear; you won't be able to miss me!! Not only will skully03 buy your hot chocolate, but I'll add a hot dog!!!

Deal??

Folks east of I-75 know vey well about physical football; perhaps it is YOU that doesn't know!

Hey Granny you think you can talk to Coach Haywood and the rest of Belfry Nation to spot my LC Dawgs a couple scores?????? Confusednicker: We are gonna need it but it all depends what LC shows up and then we are still gonna need it.
I love giving Ohio State fans a hard time on twitter almost as much as I love picking on Johnson Central on here!!!!! Almost that is............ :bounce:
Where is everyone at? Need help on twitter Ohio State fans like cock roaches. I am handling them but hard for me to keep up.
Teaming with someone from Belfry on Twitter against some Ohio State Fan idiots. Priceless!!!!
Hey Granny you think I am a pest and aggravating on here you need get on twitter. Me and my new friend from Belfry taking on around 20 or so Ohio State fans and laying it to them. LOL
I hate ohio state, but i cant help you being as though i dont even know what twitter is.
:bounce:
IMO, Lawrence County has been overated all year long. I am not knocking the Bulldogs, but they havent played up to their potential, and they haven't defeated any one of note. Their biggest wins are against Fairview and Pike Central, two average teams at best. I do think the Bulldogs are talented, but they have underachieved. I look for this game to be close during the first half, but Belfry will take over in the second half to put the Bulldogs away. Belfry wins 45-14.
jim rome Wrote:Folks east of I75 don't have any idea of what physical football is.:HitWall:
Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
KyRock Wrote:Hey Granny you think I am a pest and aggravating on here you need get on twitter. Me and my new friend from Belfry taking on around 20 or so Ohio State fans and laying it to them. LOL

Confusednicker:
^^
What am I going to do with him??

Confusednicker:
skully03 Wrote:Belfry will be almost 100% in this game.. Something they were not in the regular season matchup.. Hatfiled was an absolute beast tonight... I think I seen where he had 170 yds on the night against PC.. No offense LC I just don't see you stopping him.. X looked really good, and Catron played very well in his 2nd game back.. Corbett will be back at QB and Taylor will be in the backfield with his speed.. Best of luck to you LC... But I will have to go with BELFRY, 42-15

100% won't get it done in this one. LC by a bunch. :rockon:
jim rome Wrote:100% won't get it done in this one. LC by a bunch. :rockon:

It got the job done at Southwestern.....2 years straight TongueirateSho
^
Can't argue with facts!!
jim rome Wrote:100% won't get it done in this one. LC by a bunch. :rockon:
Almost 100% means we are missing our place kicker. That's it. Yeah he was also a sub on defense when all our other guys were hurt and he was a wideout. But we all know belfry passes rarely. There's other guys to fill that position if need be. The back field is back to 100% along with that massive offensive line that will beat and pound all night long. And defense is also ready. Looking for some big hits Friday night.
How about a little passion and desire from Belfry this week, flying around making plays on both sides of the ball. Haven't really seen it this year it would be nice if something clicked and they started playing with some fire, at this point however I'm afraid a tiger can't change its striped and it's just kind of what this team is and how they go about playing the game, IMO It would dramatically change the product you see on the field.
irishcard16 Wrote:How about a little passion and desire from Belfry this week, flying around making plays on both sides of the ball. Haven't really seen it this year it would be nice if something clicked and they started playing with some fire, at this point however I'm afraid a tiger can't change its striped and it's just kind of what this team is and how they go about playing the game, IMO It would dramatically change the product you see on the field.

I have faith.

The only time we have saw Belfry at or near 100% was Henry Clay, Harlan County, and Southwestern. The Pirates waxed two good teams and defensively did things no other team has been able to match.

That Henry Clay game Belfry was all over the field and playing with vinegar all night. When you think that Belfry was a couple penalties and an act of sympathy away from beating the #2 5A team by 6 TD's on the road you have to think that once the timing is back and if Belfry can stay healthy they have the chance to really turn heads.
Good luck to both on an injury free game.

I think Belfry will roll the 2nd time around.

Belfry 42
LC 14 (7 against JV)
Belfry got the easiest road to Bowling Green Bourbon cant beat them not even close....They should not have a game 21 points close to them in the playoffs before the finals.
Cat Daddy Wrote:IMO, Lawrence County has been overated all year long. I am not knocking the Bulldogs, but they havent played up to their potential, and they haven't defeated any one of note. Their biggest wins are against Fairview and Pike Central, two average teams at best. I do think the Bulldogs are talented, but they have underachieved. I look for this game to be close during the first half, but Belfry will take over in the second half to put the Bulldogs away. Belfry wins 45-14.

If the last game (vs. P-burg) was an indication, the Bulldogs have tightened things up. They played tough against the Blackcats.

:popcorn:
Cat Daddy Wrote:IMO, Lawrence County has been overated all year long. I am not knocking the Bulldogs, but they havent played up to their potential, and they haven't defeated any one of note. Their biggest wins are against Fairview and Pike Central, two average teams at best. I do think the Bulldogs are talented, but they have underachieved. I look for this game to be close during the first half, but Belfry will take over in the second half to put the Bulldogs away. Belfry wins 45-14.
How exactly has LC been overrated this year? I don't really recall anyone outside of Lawrence County picking them to win the title or even the district. I would think that if you finished the regular season with only 3 losses and all 3 coming by teams that are still in the playoffs that would be a pretty good season thus far. LC
lost 2 close games to Belfry and Prestonsburg, both of them being very good teams imo, and had a horrible game against a good Raceland team. That game was just doomed from the start with having everything that could go wrong actually went wrong. As far as them not beating anyone....I do think it's insulting to say PC and Fairview were not good teams. No LC didn't play a schedule full of world beaters but honestly who has exactly? Would be nice to have those undefeated seasons where you blow everyone out by 50 but this season is an improvement from last year and shows we are headed in the right direction.
pjdoug Wrote:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:

Do they say that in williamsburg, about a certain western team with a plain red helmet.:biglmao:
1 Day and I can hardly wait I am excited for LC to win this Regional Championship!!!! Or I don't know if I am more excited about meeting some New Friends!!!!
KyRock Wrote:1 Day and I can hardly wait I am excited for LC to win this Regional Championship!!!! Or I don't know if I am more excited about meeting some New Friends!!!!
One thing at a time. Meet new friends first. 1 out of 2 isn't bad. Lol.
Ha Ha!!!! LC is due one its been awhile. They are very capable and I just got that feeling I'm hoping is not just Gas.
KyRock Wrote:Ha Ha!!!! LC is due one its been awhile. They are very capable and I just got that feeling I'm hoping is not just Gas.
Lol. Prob Gas. Lol.
PaytoPlay Wrote:Anything is certainly possible. Lawrence Co has some explosive players on offense. The thing that really stands out from the previous game though is the inability of the Dawgs to do anything on the ground other than a wildcats play or two.

Lawrence needs to be productive on first down.

^This^ In the last game a few weeks ago on 2nd, and 3rd down we had long yardage almost every time. If we can get just a little bit of a run game going it will help our chances tremendously. The kind of runs we were trying in the last game just wont work against the speed of the belfry defense. We need some good 1st man through north and south run plays like we got against Belfry last year with our FB.
Do-double-gg Wrote:^This^ In the last game a few weeks ago on 2nd, and 3rd down we had long yardage almost every time. If we can get just a little bit of a run game going it will help our chances tremendously. The kind of runs we were trying in the last game just wont work against the speed of the belfry defense. We need some good 1st man through north and south run plays like we got against Belfry last year with our FB.

Hey doublegg you gonna be at the game? I've not seen you any this year. If so supposed be meeting up with granny and some others. Hope to see you and I need a partner gonna have Harlan Co. and Belfry on Me :igiveup: Confusedhh:Confusednicker:
It's gonna be a Cold One!!!! :happysmile: