•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ Hazard 11-21( Region Championship )
64SUR Wrote:If anybody take me seriously on BGR you may not need to be on BGR. :poker face:

this site is for fun instead of being angry:truestory:
topnotch Wrote:BAC 2369 I want to offer you a most sincere apology I was directing my post at Gut and Pj
SORRY:why:

I accept.. I hope of any of you attend the game that we can all talk football..
bac2369 Wrote:I accept.. I hope of any of you attend the game that we can all talk football..

I've seen some scary unsportsman like fans at Hazard.I hope you're not one of them Confusednicker:
bac2369 Wrote:I accept.. I hope of any of you attend the game that we can all talk football..

I want be hard to find I like Big Al chili and dogs.....:popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:I want be hard to find I like Big Al chili and dogs.....:popcorn:

Who is Big Al?
64SUR Wrote:Scotty_Bronson What happen to you. I remember last year you was telling everybody this would be Williamsburg year in 2014....this is 2014 edit your post :please: save yourself. :truestory:

I did feel that way, but I also saw how Williamsburg reacted on the road against Newport. I just got a feeling that Williamsburg is going to come up short. Hope Im wrong, I would love the Rams to have another shot at the 'Burg. Our first meeting was one of Raceland's worst games of the year, but credit is given to Williamsburg of '13 to force that bad play. I just have a hunch that Williamsburg gets beat on a few throws by Morgan and Jones will keep the chains moving and the Jackets offense off the field. Last year Morgan collapsed under pressure and made some bad choices throwing the ball. His completion percentage is up and his interceptions are WAY down and his TDs are up. It will be a battle. If Williamsburg puts up a running clock, hell I will say if Williamsburg goes into Hazard and wins by TD, they have my attention. I thought Pikeville would be the one to knock then off, but Paintsville demolished that notion. Now its up to Hazard.
and Wburg has had my attention all season. now is there chance to PROVE they are the beasts of the east. but idk if they are. no signature win to show me they are.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I did feel that way, but I also saw how Williamsburg reacted on the road against Newport. I just got a feeling that Williamsburg is going to come up short. Hope Im wrong, I would love the Rams to have another shot at the 'Burg. Our first meeting was one of Raceland's worst games of the year, but credit is given to Williamsburg of '13 to force that bad play. I just have a hunch that Williamsburg gets beat on a few throws by Morgan and Jones will keep the chains moving and the Jackets offense off the field. Last year Morgan collapsed under pressure and made some bad choices throwing the ball. His completion percentage is up and his interceptions are WAY down and his TDs are up. It will be a battle. If Williamsburg puts up a running clock, hell I will say if Williamsburg goes into Hazard and wins by TD, they have my attention. I thought Pikeville would be the one to knock then off, but Paintsville demolished that notion. Now its up to Hazard.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4335154/high.../161247396 watch this for a preview of what will happen when Hazard attempts to pass the ball:biggrin:
pjdoug Wrote:Who is Big Al?

Hazards basketball coach.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I did feel that way, but I also saw how Williamsburg reacted on the road against Newport. I just got a feeling that Williamsburg is going to come up short. Hope Im wrong, I would love the Rams to have another shot at the 'Burg. Our first meeting was one of Raceland's worst games of the year, but credit is given to Williamsburg of '13 to force that bad play. I just have a hunch that Williamsburg gets beat on a few throws by Morgan and Jones will keep the chains moving and the Jackets offense off the field. Last year Morgan collapsed under pressure and made some bad choices throwing the ball. His completion percentage is up and his interceptions are WAY down and his TDs are up. It will be a battle. If Williamsburg puts up a running clock, hell I will say if Williamsburg goes into Hazard and wins by TD, they have my attention. I thought Pikeville would be the one to knock then off, but Paintsville demolished that notion. Now its up to Hazard.

Hey I am a tanner Morgan fan my advice is for tanner to hand the ball off to Brandon Jones. because Williamsburg defensive end want care that I like tanner Morgan. :popcorn:
Game looks very even on paper. 5 common opponents. Williamsburg 288-33. Hazard 223-53. Both teams are more balance on offense than you would think. These stats don't include last nights games. Hazard 2200 yards rushing to 2000 passing. Williamsburg 2000 yards passing to 1800 yards passing. Quarterback numbers are very similar. 60 % passers with both teams right at the 2000 yard mark for the season. Morgan 25 tds against 3 interceptions. Wilson 33 tds against 2 ints. Both teams with two 600 plus yard receivers. Shelton for Williamsburg went over 1000 last night. Jones 1541 yards rushing for Hazard. Massey leads the way for Williamsburg with 700 yards. Both teams have been opportinistic. Hazard has 19ints and 9 fumble recoveries. Williamsburg has 20 fumble recoveries with 10 ints. Hazard has given up less than 100 yards per game passing. Keys are can Williamsburg stop Jones from controlling game and can Hazard force Wilson to throw some picks. Turnovers and big plays will be huge in this game. Whoever flinches doesn't have to practice on Thanksgiving day.
^ Great breakdown E...
64SUR Wrote:Hey I am a tanner Morgan fan my advice is for tanner to hand the ball off to Brandon Jones. because Williamsburg defensive end want care that I like tanner Morgan. :popcorn:

:biglmao:
How many accounts am I up to now topnotch? I didn't even say nothing on this thread.
Everybody just keeps exposing you over and over as the bad grammar troll that you are. Well actually 1/2 of you. When the other person post on your account it's half way decent. That or your bi polar.
And btw. Not a fan of wburg and never will be. But they will put a running click on hazard if they choose to. It won't even be a game.
Ill have to see a running clock..
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:How many accounts am I up to now topnotch? I didn't even say nothing on this thread.
Everybody just keeps exposing you over and over as the bad grammar troll that you are. Well actually 1/2 of you. When the other person post on your account it's half way decent. That or your bi polar.
And btw. Not a fan of wburg and never will be. But they will put a running click on hazard if they choose to. It won't even be a game.

a different poster now?is that why he is nice one time and not the next?:biglmao:
E's Army Wrote:Game looks very even on paper. 5 common opponents. Williamsburg 288-33. Hazard 223-53. Both teams are more balance on offense than you would think. These stats don't include last nights games. Hazard 2200 yards rushing to 2000 passing. Williamsburg 2000 yards passing to 1800 yards passing. Quarterback numbers are very similar. 60 % passers with both teams right at the 2000 yard mark for the season. Morgan 25 tds against 3 interceptions. Wilson 33 tds against 2 ints. Both teams with two 600 plus yard receivers. Shelton for Williamsburg went over 1000 last night. Jones 1541 yards rushing for Hazard. Massey leads the way for Williamsburg with 700 yards. Both teams have been opportinistic. Hazard has 19ints and 9 fumble recoveries. Williamsburg has 20 fumble recoveries with 10 ints. Hazard has given up less than 100 yards per game passing. Keys are can Williamsburg stop Jones from controlling game and can Hazard force Wilson to throw some picks. Turnovers and big plays will be huge in this game. Whoever flinches doesn't have to practice on Thanksgiving day.

Griffith not Wilson as quarterback for Williamsburg. Brain fart on my part.
I anticipate a highly physical game which would favor the the jackets. The Burg by 14.
Hazard by eleventy billion
Williamsburg - 35

Hazard - 22
Hazard
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Hazard by eleventy billion

:dontthinkConfusednicker:
As bad as I would like to see hazard win this one I am also a realist. Williamsburg has two really good options in Massey and Griffith that are as athletic as any kid on the field. They also have a really good receiver they can go to on goaline or isolation situations that will give any defensive back in the east fits. Raceland might be able to slow that part down, and hazard maybe can slow down one of them or even two of them. I just don't think they have enough to stop them. Regardless of what my opinion is this game is one everybody has been waiting for because it gives Williamsburg a chance to either solidify their record or solidify everyone that is saying their schedule will hurt them and their not as good as their saying. I for one am very anxious to find out.
baseball1974 Wrote:As bad as I would like to see hazard win this one I am also a realist. Williamsburg has two really good options in Massey and Griffith that are as athletic as any kid on the field. They also have a really good receiver they can go to on goaline or isolation situations that will give any defensive back in the east fits. Raceland might be able to slow that part down, and hazard maybe can slow down one of them or even two of them. I just don't think they have enough to stop them. Regardless of what my opinion is this game is one everybody has been waiting for because it gives Williamsburg a chance to either solidify their record or solidify everyone that is saying their schedule will hurt them and their not as good as their saying. I for one am very anxious to find out.

The receiver you are talking about is Cory Shelton and another receiver Chase Lowrie is the best to combine WR in the east. And back-up running back Jefferson Patrick is a horse if they need him. Williamsburg weapons are faster than last year...speed kills and Williamsburg has speed.on offense..Defense plays like kami kaze.....lord I hope I spell that right. :Cheerlead
I heard the Hazard kids are wearing Mayfield colors Friday night.

Williamsburg might as well stay home! Smile
64SUR Wrote:The receiver you are talking about is Cory Shelton and another receiver Chase Lowrie is the best to combine WR in the east. And back-up running back Jefferson Patrick is a horse if they need him. Williamsburg weapons are faster than last year...speed kills and Williamsburg has speed.on offense..Defense plays like kami kaze.....lord I hope I spell that right. :Cheerlead

Spelled correctly just one word though
64SUR Wrote:The receiver you are talking about is Cory Shelton and another receiver Chase Lowrie is the best to combine WR in the east. And back-up running back Jefferson Patrick is a horse if they need him. Williamsburg weapons are faster than last year...speed kills and Williamsburg has speed.on offense..Defense plays like kami kaze.....lord I hope I spell that right. :Cheerlead

:closeenough:
There is no way in he** that the burg is going to beat the dawgs by 20 or more 64. I could see the dawgs winning by 2 scores or more.
mysonis55 Wrote:There is no way in he** that the burg is going to beat the dawgs by 20 or more 64. I could see the dawgs winning by 2 scores or more.

wishful thinking on your part
baseball1974 Wrote:Spelled correctly just one word though

:thanks: Going to use that word alot Kami kaze defense....Hazard is going to get Kami kaze this Friday night. :truestory:
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next