•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ Hazard 11-21( Region Championship )
Hazard 24 Williamsburg 14
2 years ago at Hazard there was a phantom holding call on a Williamsburg T.D. late in the game then the miracle run by Olinger on a busted play. Williamsburg got the monkey off their back last year and knows that they can beat Hazard and have a lot of seniors that have been there before. Hazard will defend their home field vigorously but Williamsburg has to many athletes.
mysonis55 Wrote:Hazard 24 Williamsburg 14

Tell me you are not drinking Mysonis55. :partyhard
Young had minus 3 yards for 5 carries before Williamsburg subbed down. Couple of big runs afterwards. Very good back. He had no where to run.
64SUR Wrote:I was going to wait and pick my score later in the week and see if hazard was going to forfeit.....but just in case they don't. :Sad04:

Williamsburg 49
Hazard 14

Close to a running clock..... :betterthanexpected:

You really nailed Paintsville over Pikeville. I'm going to listen to you more after that. But 5 TD's better? Is Hazard healthy?
mayfield_9 Wrote:You really nailed Paintsville over Pikeville. I'm going to listen to you more after that. But 5 TD's better? Is Hazard healthy?

H*'ll yeah hazard is healthy. Williamsburg really need to play atleast 3qtr...Just sayin this is getting real....Confusedmoke:
mysonis55 Wrote:Hazard 24 Williamsburg 14

:thatsfunn
mayfield_9 Wrote:You really nailed Paintsville over Pikeville. I'm going to listen to you more after that. But 5 TD's better? Is Hazard healthy?
I hope they are healthy because the Jackets are coming for them.
Ahh boys, Hazard is about broke down. They were using a few eighth graders last friday just so they had enough to give some a break.
Hazard will play with what they have but there depth is cut short. I am eager to see how Williamsburg holds up for playing 4 quarters instead of 2.
Bac... we don’t stand a chance. Word got around to Mayor Lindon from this site about the "Terror Jackets” coming to Hazard and he decided to hide him and his family in the bunker up on La Citadelle until they were gone. He also issued a curfew for all residents of Hazard effective at 6:00pm Friday night until 12:00am Saturday morning, you know, so no extra casualties are taken. As I see it, I think the caching staff have lost their minds deciding to play against such a force of nature with the current state Hazard football is in.
bac2369 Wrote:Hazard will play with what they have but there depth is cut short. I am eager to see how Williamsburg holds up for playing 4 quarters instead of 2.

I dont think they'll have to play for 4 quartersConfusednicker:
mikehancho25 Wrote:Bac... we don’t stand a chance. Word got around to Mayor Lindon from this site about the "Terror Jackets” coming to Hazard and he decided to hide him and his family in the bunker up on La Citadelle until they were gone. He also issued a curfew for all residents of Hazard effective at 6:00pm Friday night until 12:00am Saturday morning, you know, so no extra casualties are taken. As I see it, I think the caching staff have lost their minds deciding to play against such a force of nature with the current state Hazard football is in.

sounds like they could be in real trouble then :biglmao:
mikehancho25 Wrote:Ahh boys, Hazard is about broke down. They were using a few eighth graders last friday just so they had enough to give some a break.

Isn't it against the rules to play 8th graders in varsity games? Why would they do that. I really don't think that Mayor needs to hide and have a curfew. I do think Wburg will win but it is just a high school football game. I think all bystanders will be safe and I hope both teams come out injury free.
footballfever Wrote:Isn't it against the rules to play 8th graders in varsity games? Why would they do that. I really don't think that Mayor needs to hide and have a curfew. I do think Wburg will win but it is just a high school football game. I think all bystanders will be safe and I hope both teams come out injury free.

I hope all bystanders will be safe. it didnt seem like a safe environment the last time I was there Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:I dont think they'll have to play for 4 quartersConfusednicker:

For once I agree with you. Hazard's JV team should be in by the start of the third quarter so their starters can rest for the following week.
^ I'm surprised no one has saw this post and commented yet??
I think the Burg makes a statement this week.

Wburg 46
Hazard 20

Jones gets his but this is the game Wburg has been waiting to put a chip on their shoulder for a while to prove they are legit. Respect the heck out of Dixon and the Hazard program but I just get the sense Wburg exposes some holes in a big way.
^ I don't think this game will be to high scoring..
Don't start with the identity junk in this thread. Mentioning where member work is a good enough reason to be banned. Last warning.
Any members seeing this type of behavior should contact me or and BGR staff so it can be dealt with.
This is a good clean thread and it needs to be stay that way.. What's the weather going to be like for this game..
Don't know about the game, but right now in Harlan it's lights out snowing!!
lets go mountain teams and eastern teams.hazard can win this one if jones has a good game.jones is a bowling ball.
Wow..
bac2369 Wrote:This is a good clean thread and it needs to be stay that way.. What's the weather going to be like for this game..

Cold and wet.
Does the sun ever shine in Hazard. It has been cold and wet every time I have ever been there. Maybe Jetpilot shot the sun down over Hazard.
Granny Bear, may I ask what rule I broke in my post for you to delete it. I didn't call one person out or anything.

I just looked over the rules and I didn't break one rule.
If hazard wins an i said iifff. I will need a pilot to pick me up in hazard. Just kidding jetpilot... I know how you feel hazard broke my heart 2 year ago. :welcome: back to BGR. :truestory:
Hazard in somewhat of an upset...34-26
i hear all this talk about jones. Last year jones didn't do so well against the jackets. why? ethan wilson from williamsburg the first play of the game grabbed him and threw him around like a rag doll the first play of the game for a seven yard loss followed by several more loss of yards carries despite the report that he had over 100 yds rushing
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next