Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pictures Thread
everyone's photos so far are great! I love seeing what everyone looks like! I hope to meet you all sometime soon!

Here is a photo I took of my oldest cutie yesterday!
He is absolutely a doll!!
Yeah BGG. That's a sign that you seen my pic and want to meet me. :? I'm telling QQ. :|
haha! You wished! BTW, did you color your hair blonde or is that natural? lol... You remind me of someone..just cant think of who....
It used to be natural, but yeah I added color to it.

I've always said that about you. I was talking to my gf last night and she was talking about how she knew a kid named Gage and how she thought it was a cute name. I asked her where he was from and she said McDowell. So apparently she knows your child also. But I do feel I know you from somewhere.
I havent lived in Mcdowell since 10 years ago..lol...

My Gage has only lived in Lexington and Pikeville...now Morehead and hes only 4.

Maybe your GF knows QQ's brother's GF. She is from Pburg and she is either 20 or 21 I think. You dont necessarily look familiar to me..you just look like someone and I cant think of their name...lol...
BGG looks familiar to me, but it's probably because I see her alot now a days.
You see me a lot huh? :roll:
You don't have to try to hide it, QQ already knows.
if QQ knew, then he would be kicking some ass i bet! lol :twisted: :twisted:
BGG, she just said she knew a little kid from McDowell whose name was Gage. And yours was the only Gage I could think of.
Im bumping this thread up to add some photos of my cuties that I took a couple of days ago.
BGG, when I was telling my mom stuff about BluegrassRivals after I got picked to be a moderator and everything I was talking about you and QQ and then I was like "and they have the two cutest little boys in the world!"

they are both such little cuties! i hope that when I am a mommy my kids will turn out to be as cute as your two! 8)
Awww they're sooo adorable!!
Hey tribe...Look whet I found !!! I thought I'd resurrect this for ole times sake 8)
Haha. More people might want to post now. We have lots of new members. I will get a pic right now and upload it.
Me... :x
Heres ME!

8)
You and the tattoo pic.... I remember this. Cry
torQQue Wrote:Heres ME!

8)

Man that pic is as cool as they come. 8)
Wow QQ. Those tat's are impressive. :roll: Smile
blackcatfan4life Wrote:Wow QQ. Those tat's are impressive. :roll: Smile

Done those all by my self too.. Smile
Damn QQ you do have a lot of tats. I have been thinking of getting one myself either on my back up around my shoulder or on my biceps...I am just afraid I will regret it down the road. Some nice art though.
torQQue Wrote:
blackcatfan4life Wrote:Wow QQ. Those tat's are impressive. :roll: Smile

Done those all by my self too.. Smile
LOL yelp Im well aware of that. Smile
edited by mr.incredible