Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland 32 Paintsville 21
Final!!!!
Region Champs!!!!!!
ConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy with the win, but we looked horrid in the 2nd half.
Congrats to Raceland....
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Let the crying begin. Refs cost paintsville again.
Nice season Paintsville. Congrats Raceland.
most of paintsville's penalties were dumb mistakes. false starts, blocks in the back, and chop blocking. Paintsville has nothing to hsng their heads about. What happened with Kash? Hope the young man is ok.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Happy with the win, but we looked horrid in the 2nd half.

I will take a ugly win anytime. I'm happy that I have a game to go to when I visit next week!!! Can't wait!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats on the win RAMS!!
Congrats Raceland, you get Wburg.
Great season Paintsville,Congratulations on the win Rams.
let the Wburg mouths sound off!!! their running clock is coming, swarms of bees, etc...personally, imo, if we play like we did in this game, we will lose to them again. Just far too inconsistet offensively.
Slightly off topic, has there been any time when more than 1 NEKY school in the semi-finals the same season? I cannot recall any time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
we HAVE to find away to play 4 quarters of football.
way to go Rams!
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:let the Wburg mouths sound off!!! their running clock is coming, swarms of bees, etc...personally, imo, if we play like we did in this game, we will lose to them again. Just far too inconsistet offensively.

tick tock tick tock Confusednicker:
^^^there it is. u may make me hate u if u were actually a REAL Jacket Fan. lol
In my opinion, we went conservative in the second half. You gotta keep your fit on the gas, man.
i agree. i have agreed with the play calling util tonight. we gotta get into a rhythm throwing theball again. im all for runnig the ball when u can. but we started the clock game way too soon. hopefully we are better with it next week. IT WILL HAVE TO BE.
Which it didnt help when Young was over throwing recievers. I feel confident they will get back on track this week in practice though. Didnt expect to be within a TD of beating Ashland, didnt expect to win the district so convincingly, didnt expect to repeat a region championship. Im goina keep not expecting things. Its working out!lol. Proud of the Rams tonight, dont let my little rants and gripes come across any other way than my opinions. GO RAMS. Got one more home game. MAKE IT COUNT
Congrads Raceland.. You must be ready next week because Williamsburg is night and day better than last year.
Does this make Pikeville like the 10th best team in the east? lol
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:^^^there it is. u may make me hate u if u were actually a REAL Jacket Fan. lol

dont be so serious lol
I picked this wrong.
Jarons Wrote:Slightly off topic, has there been any time when more than 1 NEKY school in the semi-finals the same season? I cannot recall any time.

unless in the greenup/ashland/russell goory days i doubt it
bac2369 Wrote:Congrads Raceland.. You must be ready next week because Williamsburg is night and day better than last year.

:truestory:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Does this make Pikeville like the 10th best team in the east? lol

YesConfusednicker:
mysonis55 Wrote:I picked this wrong.

we swapped things up in this game. Played better offensively in the first half and gave up way too much to their runnig game. Second half was the opposite. A player like Belcher breaking off a long run doesnt bother me. But only scoring one TD does. Gotta be more consistent and put a full 4 quarters together.
I was thrilled the Rams won but if they continue like the last two weeks it will be a running clock next week. We look great a couple plays and then they run it down our gut! If Paintsville would have played a clean game and stopped all the trash talk and penalties they had a chance to win this game. The two big flags after our score pretty well gave us another score. We Have to have 4 quarters of play!!!!
ive preached that all. rather itbe play calling or execution, idk. but have to figure out how to put a complete game together.
if we had, we'd be sitting at 13-0 right now, with no doubt in my mind that we could go the distance. If we play to our abilities, not let up, and remained balanced on bith sides of the ball, we can beat or compete to beat, anyone left in Class A. If not, Basketball season starts next week. This team has exceeded my expectations already. But im still not satisfied!!!lol