• Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ Raceland 11/28 1A Semi Finals
Thoughts?
Williamsburg 34
Raceland 21
Going with the RAMS.
Well, the computer likes Raceland by 3 on a nuetral site. Williamsburg's dismantling of Hazard says on paper Williamsburg should be a two TD favorite. Im sure the Yellow-Orange Technicolor Dream Jackets are bringing their running clock though. With that said ...

Raceland 38
Williamsburg 31

I honestly think that Williamsburg is probably the better team. I just got a feeling about this gsme.
Williamsburg 28
Raceland 14
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Well, the computer likes Raceland by 3 on a nuetral site. Williamsburg's dismantling of Hazard says on paper Williamsburg should be a two TD favorite. Im sure the Yellow-Orange Technicolor Dream Jackets are bringing their running clock though. With that said ...

Raceland 38
Williamsburg 31

I honestly think that Williamsburg is probably the better team. I just got a feeling about this gsme.

It's gas............it will pass! Confusednicker:
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Well, the computer likes Raceland by 3 on a nuetral site. Williamsburg's dismantling of Hazard says on paper Williamsburg should be a two TD favorite. Im sure the Yellow-Orange Technicolor Dream Jackets are bringing their running clock though. With that said ...

Raceland 38
Williamsburg 31

Raceland wont score 38 points on the Williamsburg defense. Jones couldn't even run against it.
Do-double-gg Wrote:[/B]

It's gas............it will pass! Confusednicker:

Confusednicker:

Raceland 38
Williamsburg 31

Has baseball1974 been feeding data into that computer?
Williamsburg in this on.. But it won't surprise if the Rams win it..
I think this Raceland team's defense is better than last year's defense, but the bottom line is simple. Whoever controls the line of scrimmage and doesn't turn the ball over will win. The RAMS are capable. They have flown under everyone's radar all year, & the critics always seem to find fault in every game, but they just keep on keeping on.
First of all congrats to the Rams! I am very proud of you and what you have accomplished this year! Friday we just have to come out and take care of business to take that inaugural trip the carpet (which will be no small task btw).

My only gripe about these past few games has nothing to do with the team. We as fans need to do better with supporting our team. Since the Ironton game I have noticed that our numbers have been low as compared to the past. Last night Paintsville had nearly as many fans as we did and they drove an hour and a half away! I understand that it is getting cold but these boys have busted their tails all season and they deserve better from us fans. Next week is our first ever home semi final game and we all need to do our part and get out there to support these boys.
I want to pick Raceland but I can't.

Wburg 35
Raceland 12
pjdoug Wrote:Raceland wont score 38 points on the Williamsburg defense. Jones couldn't even run against it.

computers dont win games :truestory:
Here is a thought. Pikeville was undefeated and faced a very good Paintsville team at home. Undefeated and they had not played a bad game all year (turnovers, adversity, mistakes) Played a very good Belfry team and beat them.

Raceland has played Ashland and Ironton with losses on those but also had turnovers, fighting mystery calls and horrible weather in the Ironton game.

Williamsburg has not been defeated, not played against coming from behind that i know of and not faced trouble times with fumbles, turnovers or mistakes on the field.

I just say that they are DUE for a bad game. 13-0 is great but just makes yourself DUE for a bad one. Just a point of view thats all.
Orange Blaze Wrote:First of all congrats to the Rams! I am very proud of you and what you have accomplished this year! Friday we just have to come out and take care of business to take that inaugural trip the carpet (which will be no small task btw).

My only gripe about these past few games has nothing to do with the team. We as fans need to do better with supporting our team. Since the Ironton game I have noticed that our numbers have been low as compared to the past. Last night Paintsville had nearly as many fans as we did and they drove an hour and a half away! I understand that it is getting cold but these boys have busted their tails all season and they deserve better from us fans. Next week is our first ever home semi final game and we all need to do our part and get out there to support these boys.

Paintsville fans travel in numbers every game but they had a 1/4 of the fans we had. The cold keep a lot of older fans home and we had 31 cars on the highway Lol, I counted them, one had a fire pit going! That is tailgating with the best. We need a perfect game next week and they need poor plays for us to win but I really think our coaches will have them ready and shore up the A and B gap this game. I take the Rams by 2 to win!
I want be sugar coating my prediction....:please: understand.

Williamsburg 56
Raceland 14

The little burg boys are coming. :Cheerlead
I think the Ashland, Ironton, Coal Grove and believe it or not last nights game as well, has prepared us. But its said all the time, and last year was proof, that the game is won Mon-Thurs. Preperation will be key and then Friday we must play flawless. We must be balanced on offense and do our best to keep their offense off the field. Idk if we can keep up in a shoot out at this point. This game will come down to the battle in the trenches. IDC how many yards teams have between the 30s, but our redzone defense was weak last night. We looked great in the 2nd quarter going up 26-7. But we have jumped out to big leads in all but 1 (itown) of our big games this year, each time we allowed teams to jump back into the fight. We cant do that Friday. Full throttle, all the time. Because i know Wburg will be. If we FINALLY put a full gsme together, I think we win the game. One bad quarter and we will be starting basketball practice Monday. I think will finally punch that ticket to the carpet, though.
64SUR Wrote:I want be sugar coating my prediction....:please: understand.

Williamsburg 56
Raceland 14

The little burg boys are coming. :Cheerlead

no sugar coating there ,but is 56 a bit much?:biglmao:
Samiam Wrote:I want to pick Raceland but I can't.

Wburg 35
Raceland 12

:why:
E's Army Wrote:Has baseball1974 been feeding data into that computer?

probably baseball statistics
Same as last year.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I think the Ashland, Ironton, Coal Grove and believe it or not last nights game as well, has prepared us. But its said all the time, and last year was proof, that the game is won Mon-Thurs. Preperation will be key and then Friday we must play flawless. We must be balanced on offense and do our best to keep their offense off the field. Idk if we can keep up in a shoot out at this point. This game will come down to the battle in the trenches. IDC how many yards teams have between the 30s, but our redzone defense was weak last night. We looked great in the 2nd quarter going up 26-7. But we have jumped out to big leads in all but 1 (itown) of our big games this year, each time we allowed teams to jump back into the fight. We cant do that Friday. Full throttle, all the time. Because i know Wburg will be. If we FINALLY put a full gsme together, I think we win the game. One bad quarter and we will be starting basketball practice Monday. I think will finally punch that ticket to the carpet, though.
:bball: . Next!
mysonis55 Wrote:Same as last year.

at least close to same as last year.
This is a Saturday morning " Alert" Williamsburg is coming to Raceland I will need a GPS....where is Graceland. :Sad04:
Once again, an orange east team will be playing a red west team.
Someone send him directions to Pikeville.
mysonis55 Wrote:Same as last year.

What do you don't understand mysonis55....look at my prediction :please:
mysonis55 Wrote:Someone send him directions to Pikeville.

I need a pilot Confusednicker:
It's just hard to even think you could be close to right 64.
  • 1(current)
  • Next