•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville Tigers 2015
Congrats to Kash Daniels again ! Picks up his fifth offer in March this time from Ball State from the MAC via Twitter, great job !
I'm glad they are coming in..
Via Twitter congrats to Kash Daniels on offer from Ohio University from the MAC! Paintsville Football is on the map :1:
He has some good offers.
Congrats to Kash Daniels on another offer, this time Eastern Ky Univ from the OVC ! Kid is hot right now ! Go Paintsville ! :Thumbs:
Future looks bright for him. Congrats.
TigerBlues Wrote:Congrats to Kash Daniels on another offer, this time Eastern Ky Univ from the OVC ! Kid is hot right now ! Go Paintsville ! :Thumbs:

Young man works his tail off and deserves every bit of success that comes his way.
Big congrats to Junior Kash Daniel ! Via Twitter just received an offer from University of Kentucky of the SEC ! That's pretty awesome :1::1:
TigerBlues Wrote:Big congrats to Junior Kash Daniel ! Via Twitter just received an offer from University of Kentucky of the SEC ! That's pretty awesome :1::1:

Loved to see Kash Daniel in blue. :Cheerlead
TigerBlues Wrote:Big congrats to Junior Kash Daniel ! Via Twitter just received an offer from University of Kentucky of the SEC ! That's pretty awesome :1::1:
What position?
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed

:Clap:
Wow... Any one think he commits??
From Twitter, Louisville has Added an offer for Kash as well. Congrats
^ Louisville decided to offer after UK.
BlueCrew34 Wrote:From Twitter, Louisville has Added an offer for Kash as well. Congrats

This is more great news for the program for sure ! Congrats Kash ! This is getting interesting now. ACC and SEC offer in two days, go Tigers !
This has been a big couple of days for Kash Daniels. Want to congratulate him and wish him luck in his senior season because more offers are to come for sure.

What position is he being recruited for? QB or LB?
Spud6 Wrote:This has been a big couple of days for Kash Daniels. Want to congratulate him and wish him luck in his senior season because more offers are to come for sure.

What position is he being recruited for? QB or LB?

According to all the Rivals articles it's LB
Big announcement coming out of Paintsville High School tomorrow I am told :yikes:
^ Commiting to UK..?
bac2369 Wrote:^ Commiting to UK..?

Different announcement bac my bad
^ that's ok. Hope he ends up at UK. I think he would be similar to Micah Johnson a few years back.
Kash Daniel via Twitter has just received an offer from the ole ball coach and the University of South Carolina in the SEC :1::1::1: this kid is nationally hot right now ! Go Tigers !
TigerBlues Wrote:Kash Daniel via Twitter has just received an offer from the ole ball coach and the University of South Carolina in the SEC :1::1::1: this kid is nationally hot right now ! Go Tigers !

Congratulations to the young man.
Seems like about the same pattern as the first offers. One school offers and then more keep coming in like dominoes. wonder if any more schools in the power 5 are looking at him?
Check out the article.

http://southcarolina.247sports.com/Artic...l-37029210
As far as the team goes, we have 38 kids out for spring practice. That's 38 dedicated kids showing up for 6:00 am practice, then weights before school every morning.
Congrats to the young man! Hope to see him at UK!
Ohio State will be in Paintsville Ky next Wednesday at 6 am to watch practice ! :worthy: Can't believe it but that's what I've heard. Defending National Champions will be in Paintsville Ky :flame:
More huge news coming out of Paintsville High School very soon :1:
I'm struggling with paintsville being my sleeper team this year...This maybe Paintsville year..... :popcorn:
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next