Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sting makes his WWE debut
If you didn't watch Survivor Series last night... you missed a moment in pro wrestling history that several old school fans have waited many years for.

The Stinger made is WWE debut last night...... as soon as the music hit and the black and white TitanTron video came on, everybody knew who it was.

I was expecting somebody to interfer with the match, but never expected Sting.

Needless to say, it was awesome!!!!

[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/att...1416848155]
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
IMO, the only other entrance that compares to Sting's debut last night was when The Ultimate Warrior came out to "save" Hulk Hogan at WrestleMania 8

[Image: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130...erence.jpg]
[YOUTUBE="Sting's WWE Debut"]sU6ffp3cnkI[/YOUTUBE]
I know the WWE will never ever have anybody come out of the rafters due to the Owen Hart incident....

But if Sting would have done that, I would have ran around my house about five times.... I scared my wife to death last night when Sting made his appearance. I jumped out of the bed.... acting like the biggest Mark you've ever seen.
Go stinger!
I am not a big Sting fan. They need to find the next big guy like Goldberg, Stone Cold or Ultimate Warrior.
UK1fan Wrote:I am not a big Sting fan. They need to find the next big guy like Goldberg, Stone Cold or Ultimate Warrior.

They must have big plans for Lesnar.... he is a "big guy"
The main story line at WM 31 will be the Authority vs. Vince.

Sting vs. Triple H will be the main event at WM 31

As much as I want to see The Undertaker vs. Sting at WM... as it stands right now, there is not a story line for it.
Epic moment!

I was a little bummed, they didn't use his WCW theme...BUTTTT, I did enjoy his new theme.
Well Pulp, you were right and I was wrong. You've been going on and on about Sting and I kept think you were crazy because he was just too old. Last night I was flipping through the channels when I saw Sting kicking off Raw, and I must saw it was pretty good.
Westside Wrote:Well Pulp, you were right and I was wrong. You've been going on and on about Sting and I kept think you were crazy because he was just too old. Last night I was flipping through the channels when I saw Sting kicking off Raw, and I must saw it was pretty good.

I think it was the first time he ever spoke on WWE as well.
zaga_fan Wrote:I think it was the first time he ever spoke on WWE as well.

It was.

I loved it!!!!

No matter how long he stays with the WWE, he needs one last match in his surfer gimmick.
^ I just don't think it can happen Pulp...

Can't go blonde, spike the hair up and take the shirt off at this point in his career lol
zaga_fan Wrote:^ I just don't think it can happen Pulp...

Can't go blonde, spike the hair up and take the shirt off at this point in his career lol

Yes he could!!!!!!!!

And I would MARK OUT!!!!
LOL, no pulp, Sting is Bald. His comb over will come undone once he starts sweating. Who wants to see this Sting

[Image: http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/m...WwA2bw.jpg]
That opening segment last night was pretty amazing I must say, I'm very intrigued about the match. Hope it turns out good.