Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg 34 Raceland 8(Class 1A Semi-Finals)
final
Congrats Burg
Well done Jackets! See you in Bowling Green!
Congratulations to Williamsburg on the win and to Raceland on a great Season.
I think Raceland tried to play keep away instead of going all out and it costed them.
Well, yall wanted us. See you Saturday.
Congrats to 64SUR and the rest of Yellowjacket nation!

You wanted your rematch with the Champs from Mayfield.... let's see what you got! Pulling for Wburg!
Congrats to the Burg. Somebody smack your coach for his team throwing a long TD pass with 25 seconds to go instead of taking a knee. Classless, stupid and could have got some of his players hurt.
Congrats to Williamsburg you were the better team tonight and deserved to win. Good luck next week and represent the east well :Thumbs:
64Sur has been spot in all year ! Congrats to the Jacket nation and hope you pull it off in BG !
Congrats to the Orange Jackets.
way to go Orange Jackets!
mysonis55 Wrote:well, yall wanted us. See you saturday.

10-4
Way to go big orange!!!
Best of luck next week!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Congrats Jackets on a great win. You made a statement tonight. Maybe everyone will stop with all the cupcake talk. You beat every team put in front of you thus far and you're back in B.Green playing for another title. Nuff said.. Good luck next Saturday. Looking forward to the rematch.
Williamsburg was much better than we were offensively. The score indicates that from the 8 points and less than 200 yards offensively. We played good enough defensively to be in the game, but our offense was non exisistant once the lass was gone. Williamsburg didnt take it away, we just didnt have it. Havent had it since Ironton. But Williamsburg did what good teams do, take advantage of opportunities. Go get em in Bowling Green!
jetpilot Wrote:Congrats to the Burg. Somebody smack your coach for his team throwing a long TD pass with 25 seconds to go instead of taking a knee. Classless, stupid and could have got some of his players hurt.

I was talking to 64Sur when that happened. He was ripping the Williamsburg coach about that play. Very disappointed with the way the players acted at the end, especially the way Raceland reacted to the touchdown. Neither team acted with very much class at the end.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jarons Wrote:I was talking to 64Sur when that happened. He was ripping the Williamsburg coach about that play. Very disappointed with the way the players acted at the end, especially the way Raceland reacted to the touchdown. Neither team acted with very much class at the end.

I agree, but I put the blame on the coach who didn't tell his guys to take a knee, shake hands and go to the house.
jetpilot Wrote:Congrats to the Burg. Somebody smack your coach for his team throwing a long TD pass with 25 seconds to go instead of taking a knee. Classless, stupid and could have got some of his players hurt.

Glad we have an expert n classless and stupid to pass down his wisdom .
E's Army Wrote:Glad we have an expert n classless and stupid to pass down his wisdom .

Evidently you need someone to point it out to you.Confusednicker: Wish there had been an expert on the sideline as well.
lol, the pass may have been "classless", either way I don't have a dog in this fight, but ive never seen a team take a knee like Raceland did to end the game. One last heave for old time sake would have been awesome.

Im glad we get a full week of the the pilgrims and orange bees cursing each other. It should be fun.

And Raceland, tell you PA guy to shut up Confusednicker:
Raceland looked horrible on offense. Young couldn't hit the ocean from the end of the pier. Williamsburg looked really good on the defensive side of the ball, they took away the running game and Rams were shut down.
Congrats!!! Good luck in BG.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:lol, the pass may have been "classless", either way I don't have a dog in this fight, but ive never seen a team take a knee like Raceland did to end the game. One last heave for old time sake would have been awesome.

Im glad we get a full week of the the pilgrims and orange bees cursing each other. It should be fun.

There was real danger of a brawl. It was a good move.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:lol, the pass may have been "classless", either way I don't have a dog in this fight, but ive never seen a team take a knee like Raceland did to end the game. One last heave for old time sake would have been awesome.

Raceland has always had irritating PA guys. This one is not any better.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Williamsburg was struggling a little bit without husky and patrick but their replacements did what was needed to get the job the job done.

wrap duct tape around his head or something :biglmao:
Jarons Wrote:Raceland has always had irritating PA guys. This one is not any better.

annoying cant describe him.
strange danger Wrote:Williamsburg was struggling a little bit without husky and patrick but their replacements did what was needed to get the job the job done.

sounds like an excuse,but they are a much better team with patrick and Husky in the lineup.

Maybe you or one of the guys who like your comment should go smack him, he's fairly easy to pick out. I didn't see anyone run on the field after the game and make that smack attempt Smile
pjdoug Wrote:wrap duct tape around his head or something :biglmao:

is a win not enough bud? lord have mercy, u STILL have to run ur mouth.