Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Bummer!!!
Pulp Fiction Wrote:http://kentuckysportsradio.com/main/2016...s-from-uk/

The link is from KSR.....

:yawn: :Sad04: :zzz:

:why:
Not really a big deal..
Can't say I blame him with what appears to be the reincarnation of joker on the sideline.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Can't say I blame him with what appears to be the reincarnation of joker on the sideline.

With Neal Brown leaving to take the Troy head coaching job.... it depends on who Stoops brings in as his Off. Coord.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Can't say I blame him with what appears to be the reincarnation of joker on the sideline.

is Neal Brown going to Troy?
The freaking play calling from the sidelines was just awful. Hope they at least get someone that doest run it up the middle, time after time. One more bubble screen and I was gonna pull my hair out. Bring us a good OC and we will be alright eventually. Oh and teach Towels to look down field before prematurely leaving the pocket.
pjdoug Wrote:is Neal Brown going to Troy?

According to several media outlets... Yes.
Yes
Hes not a D1 player anyway
Demarcus ware Wrote:The freaking play calling from the sidelines was just awful. Hope they at least get someone that doest run it up the middle, time after time. One more bubble screen and I was gonna pull my hair out. Bring us a good OC and we will be alright eventually. Oh and teach Towels to look down field before prematurely leaving the pocket.

I thought Neal Brown was one of the best, but I guess not.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:According to several media outlets... Yes.

good.
I thought the same thing but watching the offense was just painful. Maybe I'm must expecting to much I don't know.
Demarcus ware Wrote:I thought the same thing but watching the offense was just painful. Maybe I'm must expecting to much I don't know.

maybe he has just had his mind elsewhere.I dont know
One door shuts.....another door opens. He will find his niche
Kid most defintely has the speed and agility to play small D1, but Idk if he is an SEC type back. Even at UK or Vandy. I could see him being more successful as a Mid-American.
Look I wish the kid well but lets be honest. We don't need anymore 3 star running backs.
We have plenty of them. If we want to compete were going to have to do better than 3 Stars in the back field.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Look I wish the kid well but lets be honest. We don't need anymore 3 star running backs.
We have plenty of them. If we want to compete were going to have to do better than 3 Stars in the back field.
This.
As mentioned earlier, when one door closes another one opens. Many probably already have. He is a dandy ball player and will do well wherever he goes. Best of luck Q in your future endeavors.

Let's hope so.....his play calling is and has been atrocious.
Marshall or any MAC school would be a good fit. He's only what... 5'8"...185lbs max? He looks a lot like Braylon Heard to me, except maybe smaller. Baker's a magician in space. You can't give him any daylight or he's gone. Ask Highlands. But I wonder about his ability to both dish out and take punishment. He seems to shy away from contact. Can't do that in the SEC.

He's just a junior, so he's got another year to get stronger and fine tune his skills. He needs to make the best decision for himself, and no one else. I hope he proves a lot of people wrong.

I don't think anyone could blame him for backing off of UK right now. The Wildcats hit the meat of their schedule and sank like a stone. No bowl after a 5-1 start. :HitWall:
Good decision for him. With it becoming more likely that Harris commits to UK, what we already have, and what we have coming in, he would have been hurting for touches.
Hopefully UPike gets him.
Can you really at the end of the day put it on Neal Brown soley? You have Patrick Towles who is terrible and wide recievers who drop every thing thrown to them. Timmons is scared to death to get touched. Towles runs a 5 flat but for some reason he thinks he can run on 3rd and 10 to pick up 1st downs. Don't get me wrong Neal brown had questionable play calling all year but your only as good as the players around you.
I think this is good for both parties. UK needs recruits better than Baker and Baker will have a more successful college career playing at a smaller school.
Reading between the lines, I would say that Baker's big game against Highlands convinced him that he could do better than UK. It is also very possible that his performance won over a few doubters.

I doubt that this is a case of UK deciding it was no longer interested in Baker. UK would be lucky to have him on their roster. I am not so sure that Baker would be lucky to be on UK's roster.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Look I wish the kid well but lets be honest. We don't need anymore 3 star running backs.

thats true.I figured with his speed they'd have him at receiver and he would never see the backfield.
cctiger Wrote:Can you really at the end of the day put it on Neal Brown soley? You have Patrick Towles who is terrible and wide recievers who drop every thing thrown to them. Timmons is scared to death to get touched. Towles runs a 5 flat but for some reason he thinks he can run on 3rd and 10 to pick up 1st downs. Don't get me wrong Neal brown had questionable play calling all year but your only as good as the players around you.

And it's not like the defense (despite playing a little better Saturday) was holding opponents under 30-40 PPG.
Does he decommit or is it uk saying behind the scenes we aren't interested? It gives him a chance to open his recruitment on his terms without uk tarnishing his ability, jmo.