•  Previous
  • 24(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 2015
These seniors are the same bunch that were state runner ups in 8th grade, only losing to the buzzsaw that was Pulaski. Beat Bowling Green in the semis.

I wish Mills wouldn't have moved away. I can only imagine the damage he could have done this year.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:These seniors are the same bunch that were state runner ups in 8th grade, only losing to the buzzsaw that was Pulaski. Beat Bowling Green in the semis.

I wish Mills wouldn't have moved away. I can only imagine the damage he could have done this year.

Yeah,I was hoping Mills would move back...anybody have any updates on how The Colonels are progressing?
pjdoug Wrote:Yeah,I was hoping Mills would move back...anybody have any updates on how The Colonels are progressing?

Only thing i know pjdoug is whitley has made no offer to buy out corbin game 08-21-15. Game is still on. Time is running out tic-toc Confusederiously:
Drove bye Whitley County football practice around 6.30 today. Good looking group of Athletes on the field I counted about 56 players working hard. Good luck this season. I feel your pain August 21, 2015 I mean good luck after the Corbin game. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Only thing i know pjdoug is whitley has made no offer to buy out corbin game 08-21-15. Game is still on. Time is running out tic-toc Confusederiously:

:lame:
64SUR Wrote:Drove bye Whitley County football practice around 6.30 today. Good looking group of Athletes on the field I counted about 56 players working hard. Good luck this season. I feel your pain August 21, 2015 I mean good luck after the Corbin game. Confusednicker:

:gtfo:
64SUR Wrote:Drove bye Whitley County football practice around 6.30 today. Good looking group of Athletes on the field I counted about 56 players working hard. Good luck this season. I feel your pain August 21, 2015 I mean good luck after the Corbin game. Confusednicker:

Surely you have at least one family member playing for Whitley.
I thought there was little SUR's on every team in the mountains.

Whitley QB job opens up next year, bring one over here and get away from Wburg and Corbin. :welcome:
pjdoug Wrote::gtfo:

He probably drove by Oak Grove and thought the Whitley game was a sure win after seeing the size Confusednicker: OG has close to that many.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:He probably drove by Oak Grove and thought the Whitley game was a sure win after seeing the size Confusednicker: OG has close to that many.

You're probably right about that. he seems to stay lost. Oak Grove is a big school and the addition of a bigger Pleasant View is gonna help.now all we need to do is make Williamsburg a second Whitley middle school Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Surely you have at least one family member playing for Whitley.
I thought there was little SUR's on every team in the mountains.

Whitley QB job opens up next year, bring one over here and get away from Wburg and Corbin. :welcome:

Gut I have kin folks playing for corbin,clay,hazard,north laurel and leslie county that's it. :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:Gut I have kin folks playing for corbin,clay,hazard,north laurel and leslie county that's it. :Cheerlead

send them to play for Whitley County.
64SUR Wrote:Gut I have kin folks playing for corbin,clay,hazard,north laurel and leslie county that's it. :Cheerlead

So, pretty much every team in EKY like I said.
Whitley County will scrimmage Hazard at Colonel Stadium Friday August 14,2015 following the Alumni flag football game that starts at 6 p.m .
pjdoug Wrote:Whitley County will scrimmage Hazard at Colonel Stadium Friday August 14,2015 following the Alumni flag football game that starts at 6 p.m .

:pondering: Whitley County or Williamsburg going to be a tough decision for me.
Remember pj or whoever I want some insight.
PjDoug will not be able to ignore me very soon. 0-1 and a thrashing at that. After all the talk you guys did early your time is coming now to back up the talk. I cant wait.
pjdoug Wrote:send them to play for Whitley County.

Blatant recruiting 64 by PJ.
Lilly Wrote:Blatant recruiting 64 by PJ.
Nothing wrong with recruiting....
64SUR Wrote::pondering: Whitley County or Williamsburg going to be a tough decision for me.

come to the light.
bac2369 Wrote:Remember pj or whoever I want some insight.

if nothing happens I'll try to give you an update.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Nothing wrong with recruiting....

especially when the players are rightfully yours to begin with :biggrin:
^

Its only recruiting if you actually get the players.
Ive been recruiting for years but it hasn't gotten us any players Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^

Ive been recruiting for years but it hasn't gotten us any players Confusednicker:

I'm hearing in basketball you guys are doing a better job at recuiting. Confusedinglepar
Whitley Co needs to go no further than their hallways to recruit...I am hearing Luke Woods is ltnrowing the ball really well, and has some receivers that can make some plays...

are you saying 64 is a better recruiter?:biglmao:
OldJacket Wrote:Whitley Co needs to go no further than their hallways to recruit...I am hearing Luke Woods is ltnrowing the ball really well, and has some receivers that can make some plays...

Whitley County needs to keep the athletes in "their" hallways so they can recruit them:biggrin: .I've heard good things about the coaches talking to parents and trying to get the kids to play.
64SUR Wrote:I'm hearing in basketball you guys are doing a better job at recuiting. Confusedinglepar

Who did they recruit in basketball?

I sent you two of my cousins several year ago and you guys didn't want to pass the ball. One had a great career at williamsburg as Qb and now the other one is at corbin playing Qb. Give me a call sometime. :phone:
pjdoug Wrote:Who did they recruit in basketball?

Man you are behind the 8 ball pjdoug. :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:I sent you two of my cousins several year ago and you guys didn't want to pass the ball. One had a great career at williamsburg as Qb and now the other one is at corbin playing Qb. Give me a call sometime. :phone:

I dont know for sure but I heard a former coach told your cousin to put his arm in his pocket because he would be running the ball at Whitley County. is this true?
  •  Previous
  • 24(current)
  • Next