Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry Soccer.
Any news on them? I heard there going to be good.

Good Day
I havent heard anything about them on this upcoming season. The only time i remember playing anyone from Belfry was a few years ago in rec. league and they were not very good. But they were just starting out and if I remember they did have a good coach, Luis i think was his name.

I also heard they were getting a high school team for the past three years and they never have so I will need to see it to believe it.
Yeah, Luis is a good coach, I belive he is coaching the belfry PCYSA team.
go belfry!
i havent heard much from Belfry soccer except for the fact that they are getting a team and so far all i kno is that it is one more team in our district that we have to worry about because i say they will be tough just maybe not good
We finally got a team. It was our first year and i'm happy to have played on the girls team! It was alot of fun . Next year we will be even better and i'm excited. What does everyone think about the girls upcomming 06-07 high school season? <3
I think Belfry Soccer will go far this year. Especially the girls team. I thought they did great last year for it to be their first year having a team. I watched a couple of games last year and they had a couple of players that really stood out and should be awesome this year! Good Luck on the upcoming season!

Go Belfry!!  :pirateshoot:
[quote author=BigRed50 link=topic=8831.msg207736#msg207736 date=1141961458]
I think Belfry Soccer will go far this year. Especially the girls team. I thought they did great last year for it to be their first year having a team. I watched a couple of games last year and they had a couple of players that really stood out and should be awesome this year! Good Luck on the upcoming season!

Go Belfry!! :pirateshoot:
[/quote]

I agree. I think Soccer will go farther this year for Belfry. I'm looking forward to it!