Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central 49 - Shelby Valley 43
Lady Patriots win 1st Trust Bank Classic.
Great game.... Both teams fought hard!
Great Game
Great game!
Great game... Both teams fought hard for the big win!
What is everyone's thoughts on this game??
Hard fought game by both teams!
I can't understand why KCC Lady Pats are not in the WYMT mountain top 10! They have won the last 7 of 8 games and just won the 1st trust bank Classic were they beat Shelby Valley in championship game who is listed as number 4 on the top 10! Could someone explain how this list is done!
Well,, you follow up with the same post numerous times? Lol..
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/fvjni.jpg] Fatpat's mountain top ten:
  1. Knott 2. KCC 3.Knott County 4.Knott County Central 5.Patriots 6.Pats 7.Lady Pats 8.Lady Patriots 9.Jada 10. Higgins
More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/fvk7m.jpg]
perfection Wrote:Hard fought game by both teams!
I like your enthusiasm though!!! More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/fvxfx.jpg] Perfection is Jada! We be movin' on up the rankins! More mash taters please!!!
Hmmmm last I checked there were 5 players on the floor when the buzzer sounded.....go pats!!
It was player of the game not MVP of tournament.
I agree perfection! Here is the stats for the 7 in the usual rotation for the Lady Pats! Seems to me their more than just backup looks like they all are holding their own!

F. Slone
Quick Stats
Games Played 5
Points Per Game 5.8
Assists Per Game 0.4
Rebounds Per Game 6.6
Steals Per Game 1.2
Blocks Per Game
Points 29

S. Stamper
Quick Stats
Games Played 5
Points Per Game
Games Played 5
Points Per Game 1.8
Assists Per Game 1.0
Rebounds Per Game 2.2
Steals Per Game 0.6
Points 31

H. Hollifield
Quick Stats
Games Played 5
Points Per Game 7.4
Rebounds Per Game 4.2
Steals Per Game 0.8
Blocks Per Game 0.2
Points 37

K. Waugh
Quick Stats
Games Played 5
Points Per Game 11.8
Assists Per Game 0.6
Rebounds Per Game 0.4
Steals Per Game 1.6
Points 59

J.Higgins
Quick Stats
Games Played 5
Points Per Game 9.0
Assists Per Game 2.2
Rebounds Per Game 3.0
Steals Per Game 2.6
Blocks Per Game
Points 45

L. Slone
Quick Stats
Games Played 5
Points Per Game 3.6
Rebounds Per Game 3.0
Steals Per Game 0.8
Points 18
Free Throw Percentage 50

K. Thornsberry
Quick Stats
Games Played 5
Points Per Game 1.8
Assists Per Game 1.0
Rebounds Per Game 2.2
Steals Per Game 0.6
Points 9
Good job!
Jada Higgins is what made Knott's team #1 this year! I'm so happy she joined our team!
The test for the Lady Pats will be Letcher. If they beat Letcher then the parents can beat the drum. The region goes through Leslie. You can take that to the bank. I have watched them one game, they make a lot of young mistakes. Not great but can upset some teams, the girls play hard but ego's seem to show up on the court. May be wrong. I am trying to get to another game. The future is bright at KC. Wish the girls sports had more support.
looks like there is going to be some drumb beating! Lady Pats win against Letcher! and as far as them being young so is the season, by the time region rolls around they will have settled in and learned from those mistakes! Go Pats!!!!!
great game.
Sounds like a good win for Knott.
Patriot nation Wrote:I agree perfection! Here is the stats for the 7 in the usual rotation for the Lady Pats! Seems to me their more than just backup looks like they all are holding their own!

F. Slone
Quick Stats
Games Played 5
Points Per Game 5.8
Assists Per Game 0.4
Rebounds Per Game 6.6
Steals Per Game 1.2
Blocks Per Game
Points 29

S. Stamper
Quick Stats
Games Played 5
Points Per Game
Games Played 5
Points Per Game 1.8
Assists Per Game 1.0
Rebounds Per Game 2.2
Steals Per Game 0.6
Points 31

H. Hollifield
Quick Stats
Games Played 5
Points Per Game 7.4
Rebounds Per Game 4.2
Steals Per Game 0.8
Blocks Per Game 0.2
Points 37

K. Waugh
Quick Stats
Games Played 5
Points Per Game 11.8
Assists Per Game 0.6
Rebounds Per Game 0.4
Steals Per Game 1.6
Points 59

J.Higgins
Quick Stats
Games Played 5
Points Per Game 9.0
Assists Per Game 2.2
Rebounds Per Game 3.0
Steals Per Game 2.6
Blocks Per Game
Points 45

L. Slone
Quick Stats
Games Played 5
Points Per Game 3.6
Rebounds Per Game 3.0
Steals Per Game 0.8
Points 18
Free Throw Percentage 50

K. Thornsberry
Quick Stats
Games Played 5
Points Per Game 1.8
Assists Per Game 1.0
Rebounds Per Game 2.2
Steals Per Game 0.6
Points 9

These are great stats! You might want to report deflections as well. Jada loads up on that stat like a mound of taters.

Jada and the pats will have their rotations and roles locked down for the next three years. Waugh, Holifield, and Slone are only sophomores. Not to mention Stamper and Slone are Juniors and have another year as well.

Next year we are as deep as we are this year and the year after, we only lose two in our rotation. That's not all! We have the lead on a new player coming into our system that will help Holifield in the middle. If this works out, Jada will have a top notch post player by her side the next 4 years.

More mash taters please!
fatpatfan Wrote:These are great stats! You might want to report deflections as well. Jada loads up on that stat like a mound of taters.

Jada and the pats will have their rotations and roles locked down for the next three years. Waugh, Holifield, and Slone are only sophomores. Not to mention Stamper and Slone are Juniors and have another year as well.

Next year we are as deep as we are this year and the year after, we only lose two in our rotation. That's not all! We have the lead on a new player coming into our system that will help Holifield in the middle. If this works out, Jada will have a top notch post player by her side the next 4 years.

More mash taters please!

What about TURNOVERS ? They are piled pretty high also !
Hoopster007 Wrote:What about TURNOVERS ? They are piled pretty high also !

[Image:

]

More mash taters please!
^Too many carbs will kill you! You get this excited for all sports at Knott?:why::why:
Turnovers happen in every sport.She's an 8th grader and none of the girls are perfect imo.Wished I could have seen the tourney at Hazard but I did watch you beat Letcher.Great backcourt for the future with Higgins and Thornsberry.They both lock others down.Great job Lady Pats.Big shout out to Slone on rebounding.
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/g1nzw.jpg] I heard one fan ask how many Higgins and Thornsberrys were on the team. I said one each,why??? Now,that's defense! Go Lady Pats! More mash taters please!!!
As far as i can tell Lady Pats dont need anymore help in the post! 3 of the Lady Pats players are in the top 10 in the region leaders in rebounds! This group of Lady Pats have been working their butts off since 7th grade to get to were they are and now that they are making a name for their self players wanna transfer! who needs em not the Lady Pats!!!!!!!

Kentucky Region 14 Leaders Girls Basketball Winter 14-15

1 Whitney Creech - Jr Jenkins (KY)
2 Alexis Stambaugh - Jr Jenkins (KY)
3 Hannah Hollifield - Jr Knott County Central (Hindman, KY)
4 Fallon Slone - Jr Knott County Central (Hindman, KY)
5 Jordyn Rose - Sr Estill County (Irvine, KY)
6 Sidney Danyeur - So Estill County (Irvine, KY)
7 Bethany Hall - Sr Estill County (Irvine, KY)
8 Haley Turner - Fr Jackson City (Jackson, KY)
9 Lexi Slone - Knott County Central (Hindman, KY)
10 Ashlee Combs - SrJackson City (Jackson, KY)
Ladypatfan Wrote:As far as i can tell Lady Pats dont need anymore help in the post! 3 of the Lady Pats players are in the top 10 in the region leaders in rebounds! This group of Lady Pats have been working their butts off since 7th grade to get to were they are and now that they are making a name for their self players wanna transfer! who needs em not the Lady Pats!!!!!!!

Kentucky Region 14 Leaders Girls Basketball Winter 14-15

1 Whitney Creech - Jr Jenkins (KY)
2 Alexis Stambaugh - Jr Jenkins (KY)
3 Hannah Hollifield - Jr Knott County Central (Hindman, KY)
4 Fallon Slone - Jr Knott County Central (Hindman, KY)
5 Jordyn Rose - Sr Estill County (Irvine, KY)
6 Sidney Danyeur - So Estill County (Irvine, KY)
7 Bethany Hall - Sr Estill County (Irvine, KY)
8 Haley Turner - Fr Jackson City (Jackson, KY)
9 Lexi Slone - Knott County Central (Hindman, KY)
10 Ashlee Combs - SrJackson City (Jackson, KY)

That is awesome! Fatpat likes when people brag on our Lady pats. Our team is playing well, but we want to make a run in the state and this transfer will help take us there. You will love her ladypatfan.

[Image:

]

More mash taters please!
Our Lady Pats! Seems to me the only Lady Pat your concerned about is Jada anyone who was a true Lady Pat fan would not say that one player is the team! because like i said before all it does is cause resentment amongst the team! which makes me wonder are you truly a Lady pat fan or just someone trying to stir up trouble for the Lady Pats!!! and its not about whether i would like the transfer or not bottom line I dont agree with it!!!! and if they make to state they make it to state as the Lady Pats! not the Lady transfers! and before you throw this Jada hata remark at me NO im not talking about Jada! she grew up playing ball with most of the girls and came back not just for basketball!