Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ohio State 42 Oregon 20 - CFB Nat'l Playoff Final
Final from AT&T Stadium in the first ever CFB National Playoff Championship game.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Ohio State is thankful for the new playoff system. Without it they would have never been in the championship game!!!!
Urban Myers to get a tattoo after the championship win!
Yuck. I hate O$U. Can't wait for next season to get this bad taste out of my mouth.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Yuck. I hate O$U. Can't wait for next season to get this bad taste out of my mouth.

They have most everyone back so they will be better next year. Try Listerine.
Curveball 24 Wrote:Ohio State is thankful for the new playoff system. Without it they would have never been in the championship game!!!!

And that is exactly why we needed a playoff all along!
Great win for the Buckeyes and happy to see OSU win a second National Championship within 12 years. Pleased this playoff turned out the way it did.

How about we add another week and four more teams to sweetin' the pot?

Go Bucks and congratulations on the W!

:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Truth Wrote:They have most everyone back so they will be better next year. Try Listerine.

.....And the fact that they don't play anyone ranked until November in the Slow Ten conference will probably help their cause.
I myself like the playoff system.
The better teams won and it showed.
SEC as a whole was not as good this year.
I dislike Ohio State more than any other college program. Everyone in it, every fan of it, ever square inch of land it sits upon.
Id rather Louisville win the title.