Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ex-Ohio State DE Noah Spence To EKU
2013 All-Big 10 DE Noah Spence will transfer to EKU and play for the Colonels next fall. If he has his head on straight he will be a huge pickup for Eastern.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/stor...y-colonels
I hope he realizes what he has to lose and this is his last chance. Also, I figure there is less temptation in Richmond as opposed to Columbus.
Westside Wrote:I hope he realizes what he has to lose and this is his last chance. Also, I figure there is less temptation in Richmond as opposed to Columbus.

Confusednicker: Wish you were right, however, from personal experience you can get in equally amount of trouble wherever you are. Stupid is stupid, anyway you cut it! And I was stupid in Columbus and Richmond during my college days....LOL

Enjoyed way too much cheap draft beer and singing after the bar closed. Never found my way to jail though...:dontthink

As I tell my son and his friends all the time....."have fun, avoid stupid poop!"

And you are right, if he keeps out of trouble and takes advantage of this opportunity it will be good for all involved!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Spirit100 Wrote:Confusednicker: Wish you were right, however, from personal experience you can get in equally amount of trouble wherever you are. Stupid is stupid, anyway you cut it! And I was stupid in Columbus and Richmond during my college days....LOL

Enjoyed way too much cheap draft beer and singing after the bar closed. Never found my way to jail though...:dontthink

As I tell my son and his friends all the time....."have fun, avoid stupid poop!"

And you are right, if he keeps out of trouble and takes advantage of this opportunity it will be good for all involved!!!

I didn't say there were NO temptation in Richmond. I just think there is less than is in Columbus.
Seems like a big get for Eastern Kentucky.
Very nice addition for EKU. Hope this young man gets himself straightened out and can play ball.