• 1(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will be Harlan County's Next Coach?
Dudley

Scott Russell...would he break the hearts of the Panthers to go home?
?????? IF NOT WHO
Dudley is out. Has new house in TC.
Scotty Russell
Ive got my opinions but will save them for later.

Im almost positive this person will have Harlan County ties, meaning they live/lived there.
Russell would b a good hire
Im betting I know who. But will keep it to myself and wait and see. GUT I bet we are thinking the same person.
Keeping to yourself means you have no clue! I have no clue! To be honest Scotty Russell would be the only one to get me slightly excited. I would hate to be the next guy. Now you have parents complaining and getting a coach fired. They think they know more and will no doubt show their ignorance with another coach. My thought is this was strictly about money and the administration cares nothing about the football program.
Russell has been talked to about the job..
Don't be surprised if he doesn't tKe it soon..
wow that'd shake things up....Russell goes home, Mills returns to KNOX and Dudley goes back to Bell, it'd be a homecoming for the ages setting the universe right for everyone involved. I love a good chain reaction....
Patriot Wrote:Keeping to yourself means you have no clue! I have no clue! To be honest Scotty Russell would be the only one to get me slightly excited. I would hate to be the next guy. Now you have parents complaining and getting a coach fired. They think they know more and will no doubt show their ignorance with another coach. My thought is this was strictly about money and the administration cares nothing about the football program.
I know you have no clue since you want to be a smartass. Anyone that thinks the ex coach was a good role model the way you was carrying on shows just how clueless you really was. Im not getting into specifics but you was bad wrong about that too. Ive been nothing but nice about this but we can air all the dirty laundry out about it if you want to I could care less. I do have a good idea who it will be but like I said ill wait and see. Ive told the ones on here that I wanted to know..this was the right move just should've happened as soon as the season was over not this late in the game.
Tim Saylor......
Someone that knows what has been going on here for the last year.

Tim Saylor back.........
Oldtiger Wrote:wow that'd shake things up....Russell goes home, Mills returns to KNOX and Dudley goes back to Bell, it'd be a homecoming for the ages setting the universe right for everyone involved. I love a good chain reaction....

Way to many burnt bridges for that. Mills and Knox will never reunite. Hilton wants to much. Russell may go home if his wife will agree. Nobody is happy if Mama is not happy.
I think Russell is the hire if not him then they hire from outside Kentucky. Someone like former South Laurel coach Jep Irwin or possibly Mo Dixon who I think is in South Carolina. Key word is like I am not saying these guys would leave current posts.
Flicka Wrote:Someone that knows what has been going on here for the last year.

Tim Saylor back.........
I have heard through the grape vine he wants to coach again. That would be interesting. Great coach for many years.
Eddie Creech...
Oldtiger Wrote:wow that'd shake things up....Russell goes home, Mills returns to KNOX and Dudley goes back to Bell, it'd be a homecoming for the ages setting the universe right for everyone involved. I love a good chain reaction....
Yeah but the Napiers to ROCK and now Combs to CLAY turns the universe upside down again.LOL
Scotty Russell has done a great job at Knox Central, and he's happy as a clam there. I don't KNOW anything, but I doubt that he would consider leaving. I wouldn't.

I hope the hire is from outside the county. Normally if you hire from inside, it tends to polarize the team and we don't need anymore crap right now.

I'm furious over this!!!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ive got my opinions but will save them for later.

Im almost positive this person will have Harlan County ties, meaning they live/lived there.

an Evarts Wildcat?
Demarcus ware Wrote:I know you have no clue since you want to be a smartass. Anyone that thinks the ex coach was a good role model the way you was carrying on shows just how clueless you really was. Im not getting into specifics but you was bad wrong about that too. Ive been nothing but nice about this but we can air all the dirty laundry out about it if you want to I could care less. I do have a good idea who it will be but like I said ill wait and see. Ive told the ones on here that I wanted to know..this was the right move just should've happened as soon as the season was over not this late in the game.

Saylor?:popcorn:
I am going to take A shot, I believe it is possible for HC to hire one of the best coaches in Kentucky and he won't have to move any where. JB Don
topnotch Wrote:I am going to take A shot, I believe it is possible for HC to hire one of the best coaches in Kentucky and he won't have to move any where. JB Don

I predict Saylor but I'm just guessing :truestory:
Demarcus ware Wrote:I know you have no clue since you want to be a smartass. Anyone that thinks the ex coach was a good role model the way you was carrying on shows just how clueless you really was. Im not getting into specifics but you was bad wrong about that too. Ive been nothing but nice about this but we can air all the dirty laundry out about it if you want to I could care less. I do have a good idea who it will be but like I said ill wait and see. Ive told the ones on here that I wanted to know..this was the right move just should've happened as soon as the season was over not this late in the game.

Still no clue, name calling is the first hint to being clueless as you have nothing but an attack. As a matter of fact I'm pretty close to the coaches and the program so in reality I'm a lot more in the know than you think you are! But I don't like to Bragg like I'm the all knowing Black Bear. I just like to support these kids.

All of these players supporting him sure sounds like one heck of a role model to me.

My name is Jeremey Clem I live at 88 Guy Ln beside Rosspoint School. My phone number is 273-9621 anytime you want to air dirty laundry. I'll be right here to call it BS.
Tim Saylor is busy enjoying grandkids. He is also a huge Larkey supporter so I doubt he's the man. Whether it's the principal or someone helping the principal it just doesn't make sense.

In all honesty I don't see Russell leaving Barbourville with his wife's roots deep there, but who would have thought Larkey would have left Rock!

I've heard Randy Fraziers name.

It will be interesting. To see how this goes. I was also told they told the players there would be no spring ball but everyone is hearing everything right now.
JB wouldn't be a bad hire. I don't know enough about Harlan/Harlan Co. economics, but if had a choice, I assume he would pick the best paying job. If he stays with the dragons, surely he could lure a few players away.
What exactly do you mean by the way I was carrying on?

Scotty going back home wouldn't be that much of a surprise to me. But for mills coming back to KC no way in HELL would he ever be welcome back there.. especially after the Barger thing this past season...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
David Hensley

His family has wanted coach Larkey gone for a long time.

Scotty going back home wouldn't be that much of a surprise to me. But for mills coming back to KC no way in HELL would he ever be welcome back there.. especially after the Barger thing this past season...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
JB
  • 1(current)
  • Next