•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro 2015
Bottom line...individual was what they were. The only time my son will be an individual is when it comes to you. I want to say your name and his name on here so bad I can't stand it. But, I follow rules, which is doesn't matter, they pay no attention to any of this craziness. YOU will not beat my son. If you are his man or he is yours, all I have to do is hold a certain number of fingers up, and he will know what he is to do. He will do it well, unless an army of you hit him, and that is the way you play. I am honestly scared of you. You are dangerous with your mouth and your influence on other people. There is a couple of others he is being trained for, so don't think you are so good that it is you we worry about. You are just a bonus, you have your mouth to thank for that. Pineville has a few talented players, we worry about more than you. What parent am I complaining about? The only one I have referred to, I did not call by name, only that he used my son's initials. That's when I joined in. Like, I told you, I don't have to cuss you, I am not a loose cannon. I do not name kids, I do not bash coaches, and I do not beat any school down. Only you, you need disciplined and taught emotionally. I'm asking you again to leave this alone. It is the same thing over and over. Think what you will, you know who I am.
Getting pretty comical on here. Glad I checked in.
Looks like a nine game schedule on the KHSAA web page. Why? This just in one game next year.
[quote=Madness]Looks like a nine game schedule on the KHSAA web page. Why? This just in one game next year.[/QUOTE] Should this read, "This just in, Middlesboro has one game next year?" Not being disrespectful, just cannot handle grammatical errors. And if you did mean we only have one game next year, I choose BELL.
ALL ABOUT THE BALL.... The BOZ is not who you think it is!!!! PLEASE DROP IT!!!! Your embarrassing the program
#1 All About the Ball do not forget about The Mountian Lions next year. I thought we had something special here. 27-7 , just for the sake of mentioning, you are not looking forward to Log Mountian next year. They are going to break that new field in the right way against the Jackets. Then the MOUNTIAN LIONS get their turn. See ya soon.
TheBoz Wrote:#1 All About the Ball do not forget about The Mountian Lions next year. I thought we had something special here. 27-7 , just for the sake of mentioning, you are not looking forward to Log Mountian next year. They are going to break that new field in the right way against the Jackets. Then the MOUNTIAN LIONS get their turn. See ya soon.

Go Mountain Lions :Cheerlead
Trashtalker Wrote:ALL ABOUT THE BALL.... The BOZ is not who you think it is!!!! PLEASE DROP IT!!!! Your embarrassing the program
I don't care if I embarrass Pineville's program. I have not addressed THE BOZ, he has addressed me. Mind your business, I do not get in other people's argument, but I will stand up for Middlesboro. I am not worried about Bell, and I'm sure am not worried about Pineville. I know exactly who the BOZ is. So stay out of it. Trash talker is a good name for you! I'm not hiding who I am, and be careful, because you are not hidden either.
TheBoz Wrote:#1 All About the Ball do not forget about The Mountian Lions next year. I thought we had something special here. 27-7 , just for the sake of mentioning, you are not looking forward to Log Mountian next year. They are going to break that new field in the right way against the Jackets. Then the MOUNTIAN LIONS get their turn. See ya soon.
At least we will face Bell...you sure won't! You are one messed up kid.
pjdoug Wrote:Go Mountain Lions :Cheerlead
Pineville doesn't need another cheerleader! They need football players!
I have been gone for a few days, and not done a very good job of screening some of these posts.

A couple of you are very close to violations. Please pay attention to what and how you post a comment.

Thank you!!

Smile
Granny Bear Wrote:I have been gone for a few days, and not done a very good job of screening some of these posts.

A couple of you are very close to violations. Please pay attention to what and how you post a comment.

Thank you!!

Smile
If you are talking to me, I understand. However, as I stated before, I do not get in anyone else's argument. But, I will not back down from these MEN. The Boz need to stop referring to me as #1, like I said I do not tell who I am, but they know. I have not bashed a school, coach, or a kid, except for one. This is crazy, these post are targeted toward Middlesboro and if information was not given out by Bluegrass' staff who these people are, there would not be near the trouble. I know this Granny Bear, and I am not being disrespectful and not saying it is you...but it is happening and that is wrong. You guys are adamant about not revealing identities, but they are being revealed. Like I said, I really don't care that they know who I am, but it is wrong for others that do not want people to know. I wish we could use our real names. I hide nothing.
Well, I have learned that it isn't a violation to reveal your own identity. However, I would strongly discourage that.

Also, if you see something that is in violation, please shoot me a PM. I don't see everything, and getting so old that I can easily miss a comment or two. I always welcome the PMs.
Saw where the Jackets brought in a new QB. How is that working out?
All About That Ball Wrote:Pineville doesn't need another cheerleader! They need football players!

maybe they'll get some back from Log Mountain :Cheerlead
pjdoug Wrote:maybe they'll get some back from Log Mountain :Cheerlead
Could be. You just keep that Pineville cheerleading uniform on and just maybe you can cheer them through a couple of games. :Cheerlead:Cheerlead, now get to work on them moves little miss!
All About the Ball, you take offense to everything that is posted. PJ was actually replying to Lilly a few post back and you rip into him. You must be a very angry person, or just like to argue all the time. Just so you know, you are the reason I give MHS so much crap. A line from one of my favorite movies, Middlesboro posters , "You Can't Handle The Truth". LOL

It really is entertaining to see what you are going to post next.
If you only knew. Middlesboro has a new QB, but lost a few players to school eligibility. One of the best returning will not be returning.

It would not be a post without #1 About the Ball, you need to go out and watch practice, then get back to us and let us know how many the Jackets will win? Wait, you said they will lose the right way. My Bad.
TheBoz Wrote:If you only knew. Middlesboro has a new QB, but lost a few players to school eligibility. One of the best returning will not be returning.

It would not be a post without #1 About the Ball, you need to go out and watch practice, then get back to us and let us know how many the Jackets will win? Wait, you said they will lose the right way. My Bad.
You are crazy...we have lost no one, in fact we have gained a few. I have watched practice. School eligibility??? Dear Lord, child. Where do you get your information? One thing I will tell you, you will lose. You were so concerned about our line protecting the QB...don't be, we are going to be fine.
Madness Wrote:All About the Ball, you take offense to everything that is posted. PJ was actually replying to Lilly a few post back and you rip into him. You must be a very angry person, or just like to argue all the time. Just so you know, you are the reason I give MHS so much crap. A line from one of my favorite movies, Middlesboro posters , "You Can't Handle The Truth". LOL

Here is your entertainment...PJ is not seriously jabbing at me. Rip in to him??? I was chiding him about his little cheerleaders, I have not berated PJ. Just read C_A_R_E_F_U_L_L_Y...you have jumped into my arguments with the BOZ and it is none of your business. You want to give Middlesboro hell just because of me, come on. Keep tearing the Jackets down, and I will keep coming back at you. Do not mistake my argument with The Boz for anything other than getting at that kid. You have no idea what the Jackets are doing and you certainly better not count them out. We will take our wins and losses, but we will not be the pitiful team as everyone is describing. Let's just see what happens.
You either don't know much about the team or just want to paint a better picture. Which is it? Get in the know before you post. Straight from the players mouth , grades and quit school to work. Will not return. Starter.
TheBoz Wrote:You either don't know much about the team or just want to paint a better picture. Which is it? Get in the know before you post. Straight from the players mouth , grades and quit school to work. Will not return. Starter.
My God...you are seriously crazy. This is simply not true. Our players have been told not to have contact with you. Some may talk to you, but they are not telling you the truth. The only thing I will say, is the grade part is not even considered a part of the team and has not been for awhile. So yes, I am in the know. I know I have dared my son to even look at you. If I find out he is speaking with you, he will not be able to play football, because I will absolutely lose my mind on him. Our conversations are going to stop. You are trouble and you are blatantly lying. You know me, I will take a hold of my son and jerk a knot in his rear in a heart beat. Something your mother needs to do with you!
I think I have to beg the pardon of those who were referring to Williamsburg, when you refer to the Jackets. I see Jackets and I automatically think it is Middleboro. We are black and gold as a yellow jacket should be and Williamsburg being in black and orange just doesn't register as a Jacket. So if I have popped off where it is talking about Williamsburg and mistakenly took it as Middlesboro when "Jackets" are mentioned. My sincere apologies.
Sorry but he is telling the truth. a Defensive end will be a senior will not be returning. Talk to his brother today while he fixed my car. Sounds like he knows more than you at this point.
Madness Wrote:Sorry but he is telling the truth. a Defensive end will be a senior will not be returning. Talk to his brother today while he fixed my car. Sounds like he knows more than you at this point.
I'm taking it on the chin...you are correct, however I just found this out. Going to sting a little, but not to the point of our demise. It's going to be hard for MHS, that I have never denied. But, even with the seniors we had last year, we will win as many if not more than we did last year. Take a look at MHS's schedule compared to Pineville's. The kid in question, I absolutely hate it for, he has a hard time at home and football was all he had. Just needs someone to care. But, we have picked up a few players and we will be okay. I apologize.
Madness Wrote:All About the Ball, you take offense to everything that is posted. PJ was actually replying to Lilly a few post back and you rip into him. You must be a very angry person, or just like to argue all the time. Just so you know, you are the reason I give MHS so much crap. A line from one of my favorite movies, Middlesboro posters , "You Can't Handle The Truth". LOL

:High5:
All About That Ball Wrote:Here is your entertainment...PJ is not seriously jabbing at me. Rip in to him??? I was chiding him about his little cheerleaders, I have not berated PJ. Just read C_A_R_E_F_U_L_L_Y...you have jumped into my arguments with the BOZ and it is none of your business. You want to give Middlesboro hell just because of me, come on. Keep tearing the Jackets down, and I will keep coming back at you. Do not mistake my argument with The Boz for anything other than getting at that kid. You have no idea what the Jackets are doing and you certainly better not count them out. We will take our wins and losses, but we will not be the pitiful team as everyone is describing. Let's just see what happens.

I love the town of Middlesboro but I hope my Colonels roll over the Yellow Jackets the 2nd game of the season Smile
pjdoug Wrote:I love the town of Middlesboro but I hope my Colonels roll over the Yellow Jackets the 2nd game of the season Smile
Just as I hope that MHS rolls over the Colonels! We just support our teams. I'll ask again, is the rumor true about you guys getting a new asst coach? Love Coach Chappell, he was wonderful with my son. Best of luck, well except with Middlesboro.:Thumbs:
TheBoz Wrote:You either don't know much about the team or just want to paint a better picture. Which is it? Get in the know before you post. Straight from the players mouth , grades and quit school to work. Will not return. Starter.
Look at what you just wrote...the kid has a hard time, an no I did not know this earlier. I hate it for him. I'm sure you are reveling in it. Have a good time with his misfortune, I hope you enjoy this and are proud of yourself. As far as his grades, no one to push him and care that he made the grade. Not all kids have parents like my son or you. Think about that.
What's with all the talking in code?
So, who isn't playing and who is new?
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next