Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12th region preseason
How does the 12th stack up this year? getting close to time.
I look for Southwestern, Somerset and Danville to be really good again. If I remember correctly Mercer county and West Jess lost alot seniors last season but they usually reload year after year. Some sleepers in the region are Boyle County, and Rockcastle County. looking forward to see how this season plays out.
You can about guarantee those three schools (Danville, Somerset, and Southwestern) are going to be tough. These schools seem to reload yearly. I also agree that Mercer and West will reload. I do agree Rock has some players in which will help them be a sleeper in the 12th. They have a good coach in McNew. He did a good job at Lincoln while he was there. Another team in which could be a sleeper is Garrard County. If i remember correctly they return all of there starts except one from last years team. The 12th is going to be fun to watch!!!
garrad will be pretty solid. Danville will be good. Mercer and west wont be as good but will still be contender. SW is to me the best team. Best team dont always win in baseball though.