Clayton Schmerber TE 6-7 230 Centerville, Ohio Centerville
Michael Scott RB 5-8 165 Winter Garden, Fla. West Orange
Noah Spence* DE 6-3 255 Harrisburg, Pa. Bishop McDevitt
Dilan Thomas DB 6-1 195 North Lauderdale, Fla. American Heritage
Ethan Thomas RB 5-11 205 Elizabethton, Tenn. Elizabethton
Tomas Ward DB 5-11 170 DeLand, Fla. DeLand
Domonique Williams CB 5-11 175 Knoxville, Tenn. Fulton

Notice something...

Not one Kentucky recruit...the Colonels went elsewhere to meet needs. Petrino has an excuse at UoL due to his prior track record haven pissed a lot of folks off. I'm disappointed Coach Hood couldn't address needs with in state talent. WKU had no problem doing so.

Thoughts?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Simon Kenton WR Logan Winkler is supose to walk on.
No one from Kentucky should even go watch them play:redboxer:
I'm betting Stoops won't be there another five years.
Fromthebleachers Wrote:I'm betting Stoops won't be there another five years.

What does Stoops have to do with this thread?
SoftballSister Wrote:No one from Kentucky should even go watch them play:redboxer:

Your ignorance and others on here is amazing. They were athletes from Kentucky offered. Look at their roster. There are several football players from Kentucky on their roster. It is not like they boycott Kentucky players. While we are on this topic, I say we boycott UK basketball. There are to many out of state players on the roster.
For the record I just checked. EKU had 45 players from the state of Kentucky on last years roster.
First of all, EKU has more than enough KY players.

Secondly, if I was the coach, I wouldn't have more than 3 or 4. You all have watched KY high school football right? Im assuming that EKU wants to win and went to find talent. Theres not much of that here. Most of the kids UK signs should be at EKU, but since UK is UK, they sign these kids.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:First of all, EKU has more than enough KY players.

Secondly, if I was the coach, I wouldn't have more than 3 or 4. You all have watched KY high school football right? Im assuming that EKU wants to win and went to find talent. Theres not much of that here. Most of the kids UK signs should be at EKU, but since UK is UK, they sign these kids.

I agree Gut. My comment about UK was meant to prove a point at how ridiculous it is to say people shouldn't support EKU Football because they didn't sign any Kentucky players this week. Besides, I don't like UK and never supported them to begin with.
Westside Wrote:I agree Gut. My comment about UK was meant to prove a point at how ridiculous it is to say people shouldn't support EKU Football because they didn't sign any Kentucky players this week. Besides, I don't like UK and never supported them to begin with.

And I agree with you EKU. My concern is this...how many KY recruits chose WKU or Murray over EKU due to out dated facilities?

Had a baseball player tell me Roy Kidd building classrooms, in some cases, have mold growing up a few walls and the stadium is screaming either to be demode and rebuilt are drastically renovated. I can't speak for the locker rooms and weight rooms/training facilities. Maybe someone can chime in on their condition.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Spirit100 Wrote:And I agree with you EKU. My concern is this...how many KY recruits chose WKU or Murray over EKU due to out dated facilities?

Had a baseball player tell me Roy Kidd building classrooms, in some cases, have mold growing up a few walls and the stadium is screaming either to be demode and rebuilt are drastically renovated. I can't speak for the locker rooms and weight rooms/training facilities. Maybe someone can chime in on their condition.

I have read elsewhere that they are plans to demolish The Kidd and build a new stadium. I don't know if its true though.
They have begun building a new building that is supposed to include seating on the visitors side at EKU. All the aluminum bleachers have been taken out. Don't know if it is supposed to replace Kidd Stadium but looks like if that was in the plans it would be a good way to do it.
Tracked this article down this morning:

http://www.easternprogress.com/2014/08/2...-facility/

Looking forward to seeing the final product!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi