Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern 71 - Knott Co. Central 68
On a roll tonight!!
Have fun all.
Be careful Fatpat the sherriff of Kelly Fork will nab you.......
Hoopster007 Wrote:Be careful Fatpat the sherriff of Kelly Fork will nab you.......

Never personal to me, just like to have a little fun.
Fat pat if you came up Kelly fork the sheriff would be the least of your worry haha.
Warrior 2002 Wrote:All I know is Southwestern spanked that tail, so would Wayne, Boyle, and Lincoln. Confusedinglepar

Still think the same way? Knott 84 Lincoln 59........
Thanks Buford for mentioning Justice every time you post....I always thought you were a secret Patriot fan!
Actually I did not use to feel that way back when I was in school knott and cordia did not like each other but we got along. Now with the current administration tension is at a all time high. You knott people don't see it or refuse to admit is but it is true. I have witnessed knott co fans screaming the "N" word at the cordia kids. It is true I can even name name but I won't but I will give you a hint he ran for public office in perry co last fall and got beat. There is also a bus driver that lives on clear creek she was at games doing the same thing. Not to mention the superintendent being blatantly bias. All the other superintendents in the past I am sure felt the same way she does but at least they did not show it. Then there are the teachers at cordia that are knott co fans. They come to cordia every day wearing knott co shirts selling candy to raise money for kcc and spouting their knott co propaganda. So yea it get old. When josh hurt got a job teaching at knott he was told by the principal not to be wearing any of that cordia s**t. There are many more examples I can list but I am getting tired of typing and I know I might as well butt my head against the wall as try to convince a hindmanite that they don't fell they do anything wrong.
Me from cordia being a racist that is laughable obviously you are too dumb to know that is a movie quote. What a idiot.
In addition, what evidence will Mr. Justice produce to back his assertion that "Knott
will never be this close again"? Please, no more fatalistic and self-prophecy fulfilling
"mountain boys aren't good enough or athletic enough to beat city kids." The question
is, "What can we do to be more competitive?" The first step to being more competitive
is to quit beating our kids up with negative thinking. Then, learn to say, "Our goal
in the mountains is to compete state wide and Knott County is our most recent step
towards that goal.
^^^wtf!!!:biglmao:
I swear, the comments on here get dumber and dumber!

If people do not learn to keep posts on topic without idiotically saying the most stupid comments, then they will be gone!

It is your privilege to be on this site, NOT YOUR RIGHT! Privileges for some are close to being terminated and I honestly don't care who starts the the stupidity! Make one more thread that crosses the line = GONE!
The next time I see someone mention a competitor site as a "better" place for information, I wont ask questions. Youre ass will be gone.