•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South laurel HC
Off season is when you build your team chemistry.

How can a football team have a good relationship with the staff as a whole if they only see the head coach from Jan through May In a weight training course..
There's more problems than in school weight lifting. Just guessing, but I'd say there's still more schools that don't have it than do.
In Ky there is, but in states where they really know football most all of them have in school weights and they have it not just one period put all day so more kids can take it.
The new man will be hired from within?
The word from the county AD
The Eagle has landed Wrote:In Ky there is, but in states where they really know football most all of them have in school weights and they have it not just one period put all day so more kids can take it.

True, and in some of those states they pay coaches just to coach, pay more, more asst coaches, etc. It's apples to oranges. I'm talking strictly about Kentucky football.
Well why shouldn't Ky take football serious?
Interesting. My understanding SLHS is looking for an experienced Head coach with a PE degree.
The Eagle has landed Wrote:Well why shouldn't Ky take football serious?

I really think it should be taken more serious, but at the present, it is what it is. We can list reasons all day long but the fact is Kentucky doesn't consider high school football as high of a priority as many other states do. Unfortunate, but true.
The Eagle has landed Wrote:Well why shouldn't Ky take football serious?

Because in the 1950's Bear Bryant decided to leave Kentucky and his football mentality with him.
real badman Wrote:because in the 1950's bear bryant decided to leave kentucky and his football mentality with him.

excellent!!!
What about Fraizer experience an PE degree applied for you years ago. May be good fit for both
Who is Fraizer?
Any news yet?
Has it been posted ?
Yes. It posted 02/10/2015
Does anyone have South schedule for 2015?
Hire Burdine. Word from the kids is they are tired of changing every year. Most have a good relationship with the coaches.
Who is Burdine?
See who applies
Is Burdine local?
Real Badman Wrote:Because in the 1950's Bear Bryant decided to leave Kentucky and his football mentality with him.

and Don Shula Smile
Fraizer,Burdine,Hoskins,
Whats the chance Black puts in for it? IDK if South would even want him, but if they want a stable coach who will stick around, theres no better choice.
Coach Black has a PE degree like South is looking for to fill Hunt Jackson postion in the classroom.
I think South would love some stability. Black is a brilliant defensive guy as well.
The Burdine guy is the man. Don't waste time applying!
Really? Why has SL not named him yet?
Snow storm and can't get to media... Just kidding!
Does Burdine have head coaching experience?
Cards93 Wrote:Does Burdine have head coaching experience?

No, not that I have ever seen on here.
No im being serious.. Where is he from?
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next