Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guitar Hero 2
I stopped playing for the most part. My memory card corrupted and erased my entire game. I had all of the songs on Easy and Medium beat with five stars and part of the songs on Hard. Didn't get to play a lot because of school but now I am so disappointed that everything is gone that I pick it up maybe once a month.

Yeah tribe, I got very burnt out on it as well. It's pretty much all we played on spring break and I haven't played it since.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love it....
Hardest game ever to play when drunk.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Hardest game ever to play when drunk.

Smile one of the most true statements on here!

I love this game, but I can only play it on easy and normal...I have a real difficult time with that 5th note! haha
Amun-Ra Wrote:Hardest game ever to play when drunk.

I dunno, darts gave me more of a run for my money. Sing Star was flat out HILARIOUS though.

I'm on expert but can't beat that.
A friend actually told me that it is comign to the Wii. I guess it would be anything special becasue you have to have the guitar but it made me think...How awesome would it be to have DRUM HERO come out on the Wii ? Just use two controllers as the drumsticks and I am sure they could rig something up for a bass drum and toms. :rockon:
Scotty_doesn't_know Wrote:A friend actually told me that it is comign to the Wii. I guess it would be anything special becasue you have to have the guitar but it made me think...How awesome would it be to have DRUM HERO come out on the Wii ? Just use two controllers as the drumsticks and I am sure they could rig something up for a bass drum and toms. :rockon:

MTV has a video game coming out where you can play as any member of the band, including the drummer. It looks to be an alright game.
Oh yeah I got it beat on everything except for about 5 songs on expert
part 3 will be awesome