Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Regional tournament
I think even in the losers bracket JC has an easier road than SC in the winners bracket. After a slug fest with East Ridge, SC has to face a very good LC squad. JC will have two tough games with SV and PCC, but should get through these games. After the mess the other Friday night in the District Final, JC is mad and on a mission now.

I will go out on a limb and pick JC vs LC in the final game and JC goes to state a 4th time.
Why is everyone so confident that JC will win region? They just LOST at HOME! Give the Cards some credit they are legit contenders for the title.
Red Bird Wrote:Why is everyone so confident that JC will win region? They just LOST at HOME! Give the Cards some credit they are legit contenders for the title.

SC has a very good team. All year long JC has proven to be the best team in the Region. Anything can happen. Do not read to much into JC's loss at home in the District. They had the game won and let SC slide back in. If they, or any team, does this at region they will be out. After the loss at home, and the post game show, JC is mad and hungry.

JC is the best team in the region, but if they slip up they will be out. I do not see that happening nor do several of the posters here.
Every time SC and LC play, just about everyone's picking SC to beat them. If I recall...LC has won the past four matchups.
Sc is even more hungrier to beat Jc after Friday nights game But that matchup is 3 games away with 2 good teams in the way. Same for JC
cardsrule Wrote:Sc is even more hungrier to beat Jc after Friday nights game But that matchup is 3 games away with 2 good teams in the way. Same for JC

No way SC is wanting this worse than JC. You guys really put on a show after the game Friday and it will not go away. There is a price for that, wait and see.

I am confident JC can get to the title game, you seem to think SC will struggle to get there. You have a rougher road than JC does.
Boys an Gals don't argue, it will all come out in the washing.
Red Bird Wrote:Why is everyone so confident that JC will win region? They just LOST at HOME! Give the Cards some credit they are legit contenders for the title.
I would have to agree with this one... JC and SC split the regular season games and SC comes out on top during District Tournament play...
Will WSIP 98.9 be broad casting all the games live this year ?
Is WZAQ 92.3 going to bringing the LC game Live tonight?
Going out on a limb here and picking SV , seniors and heart. There's usually a region with a big surprise and Why not?
From what I've heard about the festivities after the game both teams had a fair share in what took place so quit making it out like it was all Sheldon Clark who cares who's mad. The players in the floor will win the game or lose the game let the past die. JC acts like they've never stepped a foot out of line regarding anything. I guess you guys are prefect sorry we aren't as great as the almighty jc fans please forgive us.
Dawg Family Wrote:Will WSIP 98.9 be broad casting all the games live this year ?
Is WZAQ 92.3 going to bringing the LC game Live tonight?

As far as I know 92.3 will not be broadcasting which is very disappointing.
Kysportsfan4life Wrote:As far as I know 92.3 will not be broadcasting which is very disappointing.

Thanks I hope to get to listen in no matter who brings it. Good luck to all and GO DAWGS
IntheZone Wrote:From what I've heard about the festivities after the game both teams had a fair share in what took place so quit making it out like it was all Sheldon Clark who cares who's mad. The players in the floor will win the game or lose the game let the past die. JC acts like they've never stepped a foot out of line regarding anything. I guess you guys are prefect sorry we aren't as great as the almighty jc fans please forgive us.

The reason JC feels the way we do is we act and behave with class. When you live it you do not have to fake it and it does aggravate people who do not understand how to act with class.

I was very close to the action the other night and if your coach had acted with class and not put his hands on a JC player, none of this would happen.
cardsrule Wrote:Hey LCHS how about you put some bright red lip stick and get down on your knees and kiss Jc ass a little bit more but i got news for you they don't like you all either. I know you are trying to get someone to like lc but I seriously don't think its going to happen. Keep trying though. It's kind of funny.

First Day out of BGR Detention Center. I get on here and see there is still people and dumb ones at that. Who is this :thatsfunn:lame: idiot? I think it was SC who has been wearing the lipstick since last year. And has or was Confusednicker: partners in preseason talk. How they were going to dominate and better than everyone else. I will give it to JC for dominating as for SC :hilarious:. I've never seen anyone from LC on here trying to get anyone to like anybody. I can't speak for everyone but I don't care who or what you like. Because I don't like you either. I will tell you like I do the other idiots. You better go pick on something you can eat! I'm not going back to the slammer over some idiot Confusednicker: If I do it will be for a good reason!

:yawn:
[Image: http://i61.tinypic.com/2zyvnzm.jpg]
I remember last year in the final game. I believe the Valley fans and team got upset with the JC antics after the championship game. Might come back to get JC this year.
Games have been moved from Wednesday and Thursday to all day on Saturday due to weather forecasted for Wednesday. How do you think this will go for everyone? Wed games are at 1:00 and 2:30, Thurs games are at 6:30 and 8:00. Semi's are now on Monday at 6:30 and 8:00, finals are now Tuesday at 7:00.
NO MATTER DAY OR TIME, LAWRENCE CO. NEW REGION CHAMPS......:welcome:
Remember this if you read it. Whoever wins the Valley & JC game will go on to win the region. It's been that way for seems like the past 10 years. They are the power houses of the region and will be till someone knocks them off. I expect JC to win but I believe Valley can and it wouldn't surprise me if they did. I'm a die hard Valley fan, but I call it like I see it! Another thing, don't be surprised when SF beats PC. Calling that game right now and would bet on SF to win. Remember this post.
Extra practice for all the teams....
KyRock Wrote:First Day out of BGR Detention Center. I get on here and see there is still people and dumb ones at that. Who is this :thatsfunn:lame: idiot? I think it was SC who has been wearing the lipstick since last year. And has or was Confusednicker: partners in preseason talk. How they were going to dominate and better than everyone else. I will give it to JC for dominating as for SC :hilarious:. I've never seen anyone from LC on here trying to get anyone to like anybody. I can't speak for everyone but I don't care who or what you like. Because I don't like you either. I will tell you like I do the other idiots. You better go pick on something you can eat! I'm not going back to the slammer over some idiot Confusednicker: If I do it will be for a good reason!

First day out of BGR Detention Center?
MonsterMan Wrote:No way SC is wanting this worse than JC. You guys really put on a show after the game Friday and it will not go away. There is a price for that, wait and see.

I am confident JC can get to the title game, you seem to think SC will struggle to get there. You have a rougher road than JC does.

JC people keep bringing up what happened after the game, but not one time mentioned that they provoked most of it. Not all, but most. There are several great teams in the 15th Region. I wouldn't count any of them out. It comes down to who wants it more that day.
MonsterMan Wrote:The reason JC feels the way we do is we act and behave with class. When you live it you do not have to fake it and it does aggravate people who do not understand how to act with class.

I was very close to the action the other night and if your coach had acted with class and not put his hands on a JC player, none of this would happen.

I was also very close to the action. I saw a very rude person from JC rip the ball out of Robin Newsome's hands after the game. I also saw a JC coach unbutton his shirt ready to fight. In addition, I seen a JC player draw back his fist and have to be restrained by people from the bench and later his father. Then said father went to the locker room to harass SC's coach. So, SC may not have behaved the way they should have, but JC didn't either. Fake or not, class was thrown out the window that night by BOTH groups.
Updated with the new dates & times:

[Image: http://i60.tinypic.com/2cnzd47.jpg]
Basketballmom41 Wrote:I was also very close to the action. I saw a very rude person from JC rip the ball out of Robin Newsome's hands after the game. I also saw a JC coach unbutton his shirt ready to fight. In addition, I seen a JC player draw back his fist and have to be restrained by people from the bench and later his father. Then said father went to the locker room to harass SC's coach. So, SC may not have behaved the way they should have, but JC didn't either. Fake or not, class was thrown out the window that night by BOTH groups.

JC coaching staff was screaming and cursing during the whole awards ceremony something about a hand shake between Pat Rice and Coach Smith.
Coaches should teach their players to have good sportsmanship regardless of the outcome of the game win or lose. Shaking hands is part of the game. :Sad04:
SC over JC by 1.
They delay may Help LC get back Robert Dalton.
What does all day Saturday do to the gate $$