Wednesday

Barbourville VS Bell County 6:30
Williamsburg VS Jackson County 8:00

Thursday

Harlan County VS Knox Central 6:30
Clay County VS Corbin 8:00
Wow should be a great region can't wait to we tip it off
Can't wait until Wednesday.
Williamsburg fever is coming.....Jackson County :welcome: to Yellowjackets fever.... :Cheerlead
Looks like it's could be setting up to be a all 49th district championship game.......winner of the Jackson and burg game should be in finals....goin to be a awesome tournament
The semifinal game between clay and Knox will be a war......go 13th
bballfan20 Wrote:Looks like it's setting up to be a all 49th district championship game.......goin to be a awesome tournament

What state and district are you talking about bballfan20. Confusednicker:
That lower half is loaded. Corbin, Knox, and Clay. Wburg has a cake walk to the finals
Be a great tournament,but I'm saying whoever comes out bottom bracket is headed to RUPP!!!
Wow, you must think a lot of Corbin. I don't know if I would speak of them in the same breath as Knox and Clay. They have been pretty average te whole season. I actuall rank them as the 4th best team on this side of the bracket.
64SUR Wrote:Williamsburg fever is coming.....Jackson County :welcome: to Yellowjackets fever.... :Cheerlead

Williamsburg vs Clay Co finals……..ive been overcome with the fever 64 :Cheerlead:Cheerlead:rockon:Confusedinglepar:truestory:
They are better than harlan. And have Probably the best coach. He will have a game plan to slow down Smith. He will make someone other than. Him beat him. They scare me more than Knox actually.
I guess the Clay County folks will stop bragging on Coach P. :pondering:
bballfan20 Wrote:The semifinal game between clay and Knox will be a war......go 13th

Are you saying overlook Corbin, You could make A bad mistake, they played the brakes off Wburg.
Clay beats corbin by 8-12. Then will get by knox by 6. Then will beat Wburg by 14-19.
I think Williamsburg will make it to the finals, but it won't be a cake walk. I don't think there is any easy paths this time of year. They'll have a tough game against Barbourville in the semifinals if Barbourville takes care of business in round 1 and if Jackson County gets hot they can make the first game tough.
I think Jackson will play Wburg closer than people think. But in all honesty this is Clay's tournament to lose. Winner of the the CC KC Game is going to rupp. Wburg already proved they will melt on the big stage losing to a mediocre Danville ream in the All A
If Lawson and Hammonds both play their A game....they will beat "the burg".....Clay will beat Corbin by double digits......then will beat Knox by 8....then a double digit championship win....it doesn't matter who comes out of the top bracket.
How many times has Corbin been knocked off in first round of 13th when held at the arena?? Tony P has several days to draw up a game plan. Danger game for Clay is understatement.
Corbin by 5 Tell them where you got it,
How many times has Marcum been knocked out of the first round of the region since he began coaching Clay????

ANSWER: None
jeanclaudevangraham Wrote:i think williamsburg will make it to the finals, but it won't be a cake walk. I don't think there is any easy paths this time of year. They'll have a tough game against barbourville in the semifinals if barbourville takes care of business in round 1 and if jackson county gets hot they can make the first game tough.

spot on.
cchsfan4life Wrote:How many times has Marcum been knocked out of the first round of the region since he began coaching Clay????

ANSWER: None

True, but Marcum was the head man in charge of the biggest choke job in region finals at the arena.
Marcum vs. P is a push, both are good coaches. I think talent wins this game. I'll take a far more talented Clay team to win this one by 11. While Knox is favored to beat Harlan Co., I think this will be a very competitive game. Harlan Co. Is plenty good enough to pull the upset.
Randy_Watson Wrote:I think Jackson will play Wburg closer than people think. But in all honesty this is Clay's tournament to lose. Winner of the the CC KC Game is going to rupp. Wburg already proved they will melt on the big stage losing to a mediocre Danville ream in the All A

Who are you picking Randy_Watson CC KC you don't sound very convincing. The big stage now has Fred Massey in the starting lineup for Williamsburg. Aka ( Dennis Rodman ) :Cheerlead
Ask yourself who is hot and who is not then ask who has the best coach that will tell a lot then who has the best chance then who has the best team
Everyone is overlooking teams like Harlan Co. and Barbourville. Could be the sleeper teams in each bracket.
64SUR Wrote:Who are you picking Randy_Watson CC KC you don't sound very convincing. The big stage now has Fred Massey in the starting lineup for Williamsburg. Aka ( Dennis Rodman ) :Cheerlead

If Massey was Dennis Rodman he would have been starting all year. I'm picking clay over kc. But that is the championship game. If Clay plays the way the did in the district finals there isn't a team that can touch them. They dismantled JC. With smith not looking to score and farmer fouling out. I'm a North fan so I don't care who wins it .
CC goes to Rupp with an average margin of victory of 17.
Congrats to all teams and players on another great year of 13th region basketball.
I don't think Williamsburg is better than any team in their bracket. To be honest though, how do we really know, they have only played Barbourville out of the entire bracket. 50th District win doesn't prove anything. Sorry, but both Corbin and Williamsburg are not good teams. Sad, but true. I certainly hope the team that represents the 13th comes from the bottom bracket.