Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Students at UC Irvine vote to ban American flag
Students at the University of California, Irvine have voted to make their school a more “culturally inclusive” place by banning the American flag.

The Associated Students of University of California (ASUCI) passed a resolution March 3 that would remove the Stars & Stripes along with every other flag from the lobby of a complex housing the offices of the student government.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/03/0...ican-flag/
What is wrong with people?
Is this a joke?
Since these students are such idealists, I assume they will cease to take their handouts from the federal government. If the federal government had any backbone (of course, it doesn't with the present administration), it would cut off all these college freeloaders. Let all their diverse groups, like the towel heads, foot their bills.
I wonder when the day will come when patriot militias start lynching these types of people.
I fear it may be sooner rather than later. There are a lot of Americans sick of this type of thing. Don't get me wrong, I don't see civil war happening in the streets, but I do see a revolution to get back to the foundation and core values our constitution represents.
God knows its been kicked around and torn up over the past 6 years.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I wonder when the day will come when patriot militias start lynching these types of people.
I fear it may be sooner rather than later. There are a lot of Americans sick of this type of thing. Don't get me wrong, I don't see civil war happening in the streets, but I do see a revolution to get back to the foundation and core values our constitution represents.
God knows its been kicked around and torn up over the past 6 years.

It is long past time for the groups of whom you speak to quit whining and to take some appropriate action. If good patriots do nothing, the country ceases to exist as intended by the framers of the constitution. Obama is destroying the country and the minds of many of these less than intelligent but easily influenced students in college are being poisoned.
I guess we can all keep praying that the big one will finally hit California and the whole idiotic state drops off into the Pacific, never to be heard from again..
Wow.... just wow!

I agree (for once) with HRV. Any student who is receiving any type of federal funding and voted for this should have it terminated. And shame on the school for letting this happen. Their federal funding needs to be terminated as well.

As long as there is no penalty for this crap, it will keep going on and on. It's simple Crime & Punishment philosophy.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/...73791.html

UC Irvine student leaders on Saturday vetoed a resolution that banned the American flag from being displayed in the lobby of the student government offices, according to a post on the school’s website.

The post said the “misguided legislation” passed by undergraduate members of the legislative council earlier this week was not endorsed by campus leadership or by the University of California.
Only makes sense that something like this passes in the home state of Nancy Pelosi and Dianne Feinstein. The land of fruits and nuts really lives up to that moniker at times.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Only makes sense that something like this passes in the home state of Nancy Pelosi and Dianne Feinstein. The land of fruits and nuts really lives up to that moniker at times.

And Barbara Boxer.
^^ And Maxine Waters
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
And Jerry Brown.
And Zoe Lofgren
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
And Willie Brown.
And who can forget the 'Rat who looks like a rat, Henry Waxman.

[Image: http://theresilientearth.com/files/image...Waxman.jpg]
Hoot Gibson Wrote:And who can forget the 'Rat who looks like a rat, Henry Waxman.

[Image: http://theresilientearth.com/files/image...Waxman.jpg]

Now there is the face of liberalism.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^
Is that photo shopped??
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Wow.... just wow!

I agree (for once) with HRV. Any student who is receiving any type of federal funding and voted for this should have it terminated. And shame on the school for letting this happen. Their federal funding needs to be terminated as well.

As long as there is no penalty for this crap, it will keep going on and on. It's simple Crime & Punishment philosophy.

The professors are showing their solidarity.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/03/1...latestnews

Not another dollar....hard or soft....needs to be thrown at this outrage.
Granny Bear Wrote:^
Is that photo shopped??
I know nothing about that. Confusednicker:

It is impossible to find a good photo of Waxman but I confess that the one I posted was the least flattering one that I could pick out of the lineup that Google returned.