Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fight at the arena
Who got in a cat fight at the arena yesterday?
What started it?
I was told it was Jeff shepherds wife,,,she was supposingly making fun of the cotton kid that plays for clay co lady tigers and it went from there....if that's true I'd have to say pretty embarrassing to the shepherds and I hate that for Jeff he's a great guy,,,,she's thinks she's top notch but guess her true colors came out.
I don't know his wife other than meeting her a couple of times but was told by clay county fans that the cotton girl and her family started it in December and I guess they kept it up. I was in the lower part of the arena but the fight did happen in the north laurel fan section right in the middle. That says something about who started this incident this time.
I will add though that it looked like Sheppard might not have started it but she did finish it. Haha
Sometimes you look for a whipping and you find one.
This all started last season (2013 -14) at a Clay home game. When Cotton started running her mouth. Now I know trash talking is part of the game now days, but when you look at another player and tell them "Your my B***H!" it's to far!! That night there was also a conformation as well in the hallway at Clay Co. To question the integrity of the Sheppard's over this is absolutely WRONG!! They are a great family and a asset to the entire Laurel Co community. I've known Stacy basically all my life and she is a model Christian Lady and does a tremendous work through the "Backpack Club" she heads up at Faith Assembly of God. The Clay Head Coach, A.D. or Principal should have put a stop to this a long time ago. I'm sure this was not a secret that no one knew about?!?!?!
pretty obvious after talking to several people that was there that stacy done exactly what anybody would have done in that circumstance. Why would they come and sit right behind stacy in the north laurel section if they wasnt looking for trouble. They found it sounds like.
I wasn't there and don't really know what happened.......all I know is if Sheppard was the "model Christian lady" that I have heard...I don't believe she showed it.......she is a grown woman....and to stoop as low as to get into it with a high school kid....that is kinda sad......Now again I don't know any details but I do know I'm an adult and I've sat next to opposing schools student section many times and heard some pretty bad things...been called some bad things...but never once stooped to that level.
This wasn't just about kids. Cotton's mother was involved. This really gets pretty deep with all that has went on such as calling Stacy at work, etc. Really a sad deal!! Stacy reacted the same as any other Mother would react. Is she perfect? No I didn't say that. Is she a devoted Christian and Mother? Absolutely!! Should have been stopped before it got started!!
Stacy don't take nothing off of anyone. She don't start any trouble either but she will finish it.
A lot of people forget Stacy was an absolute star at Laurel county and went on to play for UK.
As for this incident it sounds like a build up. Wasn't there and don't know the situation but seasons over.
cchsfan4life Wrote:I wasn't there and don't really know what happened.......all I know is if Sheppard was the "model Christian lady" that I have heard...I don't believe she showed it.......she is a grown woman....and to stoop as low as to get into it with a high school kid....that is kinda sad......Now again I don't know any details but I do know I'm an adult and I've sat next to opposing schools student section many times and heard some pretty bad things...been called some bad things...but never once stooped to that level.

This ^^^^ isn't fair to the Mrs Sheppard .....and your info is incorrect the (mother and daughter) came after her she was just defending herself I was there saw the whole thing. Please don't attack people if you don't have first hand info.

who are you to judge ?
Well as least North beat Clay at something
Listen Stacy is not the person you all are talking about. Her values were tested and she failed. She embarassed her family and her team. Instead of hollering insults she should have walked away.
There is a point when its all you can take. You corner somebody they gonna come out fighting. I dont blame stacy one bit.
I agree but she has been overbearing and mean also. Trust me but would assume she could walk away instead of firing insults. She was in the wrong and lowered herself. But it's not first time so
true. I do agree but I know alot more that has happened besides just ball. I would have felt threatened and done same thing. Right to do. IDK.
Yes right. Both should be in a time out lol
Lol
Gonna change Playmakers name to KY Haymakers. LOL