Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The End of God's judgment of man
Revelation chapter 20 is the end of God's judgment.

Revelation chapter 21 is the beginning of eternity in both Heaven and the lake of fire. Not hell, there is a difference.

And no matter what any body preaches or teaches. The Saved people by The Blood of Jesus WILL NOT BE PART OF THE WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT!!!!!! The white throne judgment will be for the people how have already died without being Saved and the people who were living when the end of time arrives and are not Saved.

In verse 12 of Ch. 20, "the books" are the books of The Bible.

More to follow.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Here is the last verse of Revelation ch. 20 and the first verse of Revelation ch. 21

Revelation ch. 20 (KJV)
15: And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS IS THE END OF God's JUDGMENT OF MAN.

Revelation ch. 21 (KJV)
1: And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF ETERNITY IN BOTH HEAVEN AND THE LAKE OF FIRE.
Revelation ch. 21 (KJV)
8: But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

^^^^^^^^^^ This is the last mention of the lake of fire in The Bible.