Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone been to...
any Wrestling PPV's? I thought about going to Wrestlemania next year in Arlington TX. Flights, for right now aren't but about 300-400 for main cabin. 4 hour or so flight with a layover in Atlanta
Never been... but it would have to be worth it.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Considering going to MONEY IN THE BANK this year as its only in Columbus, Ohio but I haven't been to any PPV's previously. Anytime WWE LIVE comes within an hour or two of where I live I always go. Going next month to Charleston, WV on May 9th for a house show.
Never been to a PPV.

I'll be at both house shows in Kentucky this May.
Zaga fan,
You going to RUPP for the Sunday show the night after their Charleston show?
Well to be honest... I was thinking about doing Louisville and then going to Lexington on back-to-back nights, but I didn't notice that the other half of the roster was going to be in WV on Saturday.

I may make that jump instead - it's a bigger one, but it would be worth it.

Pending media credentials of course, I wouldn't pay and drive to two house shows lol.
zaga_fan Wrote:Well to be honest... I was thinking about doing Louisville and then going to Lexington on back-to-back nights, but I didn't notice that the other half of the roster was going to be in WV on Saturday.

I may make that jump instead - it's a bigger one, but it would be worth it.

Pending media credentials of course, I wouldn't pay and drive to two house shows lol.

I was just in Charleston last fall to see the other half of the roster then again in Huntington just a couple months ago to see the Rollins and Orton lineup. Both were tremendous but the Charleston show was my favorite because at that time I got to see the WWE Divas Champion Paige :devilflam
I would love to do RAW in Cincinatti that Monday, but I work through the day and that would be a beast to work through Monday evening, drive to Cincy, drive back and go into work the next AM.

In my old age of course lol
zaga_fan Wrote:I would love to do RAW in Cincinatti that Monday, but I work through the day and that would be a beast to work through Monday evening, drive to Cincy, drive back and go into work the next AM.

In my old age of course lol

The drive for me that Monday Night for RAW wouldn't be bad but the thing is I am the only one in my family that follows this stuff seriously so I'm not making the 2 1/2 hour drive by myself LOL Ill watch it on USAHD.
Went to Backlash 2006 in Lexington.

Anytime you go to an event, even if its a house show...its alot of fun.
FYI - Wrestlemania is in Houston next year SK, it was in Arlington this year (Arlington is where Couwboy's stadium is). Next year the Final Four is in Arlington!

Yes, I have been to many PPV's and honestly can't remember them to log right now. Have not been to a WM, but that is on the list. Been to WWE, WCW, ECW & ROH. I forget year, but NWO Souled Out was in Dayton and I right in the center of the screen. It was in Cincinnati a couple of years later. My connection for most everything was one of the guys I played college baseball with who was the nephew of Les Thatcher. We were getting front row seats to NWA back in the 80's and may still have Ric Flair blood on me somewhere!