Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky v. Clemson -- Music City Bowl
I am excited to see Kentucky in a bowl game, just like everyone else, and I'm looking forward to seeing them match up against a team such as Clemson. Andre Woodson and Keenan Burton will provide a threat in the passing game, and Rafael Little will pile up the all-purpose yards as usual. Clemson, however, poses an issue I think Kentucky will have trouble with. They have 2 excellent running backs in C.J. Spiller and James Davis that, in my opinion, will run over Kentucky's defense, that usually isn't the best tackling team in the world. Will Proctor is a good passer and with a target like Chansi Stuckey, I think he will have a have a good game. I don't know much about Clemson's defense, so I can't compare it to the offense of Kentucky. But I do look for this to be a high scoring game. Right now, it's too early in my book to make a prediction, but I'm hoping the Wildcats will come out on top! C-A-T-S! CATS! CATS! CATS!
After a win over U of L the cats will be pumped and ready to go and this will be a good game Cats by 3
Go Cat's
Go Cats!!
I was hoping we would of got Houston. That would of been a better matchup for the the cats. The clemsons front four and lb core are tough. Woodson will have to be on fire for the cats to win this one.. Go cats!!
UK - 17
Clem - 10

Woodson - 334 yds total offense 285 passing 2 TD, 49 rushing
eldorado Wrote:UK - 17
Clem - 10

Woodson - 334 yds total offense 285 passing 2 TD, 49 rushing
I dont know about that. I mean dont get me wrong i hope that happens but "I DOUBT IT"
Clemson's DE is a top 10 pick in all Mock Drafts.
Clemson-21
UK-24
Uk will win in a close one!
I say clemson will win but i will be ruting 4 the cats all the way
lets GO CATS
its finnally over uk wins first bowl in 20+ years
Wwooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Going To Partying In The Bluegrass!!!!!