Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florida v. Ohio State -- BCS Championship
Ohio State by at least two touchdowns!!!

Ohio State-38
Florida- 24
Predictions and Bets
If Ohio State does win i dont think its going to be by as much as some people are saying.....but thats just me.
:football:
BUCK'S BY 23!!!!
Ohio State- 46
Florida- 7
Mr.3000 Wrote:Ohio State- 46
Florida- 7

Wow, thats a huge blowout for a National Championship game. But I think Florida will realize that they are playing in the title game and will probably score more than 7 points and hold OSU to less than 46.
I don't know i think that Ohio State will just be to powerfull
Mr.3000 Wrote:I don't know i think that Ohio State will just be to powerfull

Well thats understandable considering probably 80 to 90 % of people on here would think the same thing. Like I have said before I have total and complete confidence that Florida can get the job done and show everyone that they should be there and the pollsters didnt make the wrong decision. Go Gators!!
-STAT- Wrote:Well thats understandable considering probably 80 to 90 % of people on here would think the same thing. Like I have said before I have total and complete confidence that Florida can get the job done and show everyone that they should be there and the pollsters didnt make the wrong decision. Go Gators!!
The pollsters didn't make the wrong decision, -STAT-, and Florida will put up a good fight! They may have Chris Leak, Dallas Baker, a Southeastern Conference Championship, and a defense that is the quickest of any opponent Ohio State has played all year, but you know what? They don't have Troy Smith. HaHa! But in all seriousness, this will be one of the more exciting games of the year, and I'm really looking forward to the little "rivalry" -STAT- and I have. But I'm saying my Bucks by 10+!
Go Gators!!!
Ohio State by 213:Cheerlead
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
ohio state all the way
Florida all the way!!!
Upset city guys,,happens all the time.Florida wins
Ohio St-35
Florida-21
I hope Florida but I dont think that they have much of a chance though. But maybe they can pull it off! GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ill go wit Florida
Florida
Yea I want flordia to win cause if they dont u know Michigan fans will start talking
$MoNeY$ Wrote:Yea I want flordia to win cause if they dont u know Michigan fans will start talking

And say "See, we should have had a chance to prove we're best in the nation when we're not even the best team in the Big 10"?

Michigan didn't even win the Big 10, how could they be the best in the nation if they're nopt even the best in their conferance?

College football's regular season means more than the post-season (I just mean that you have to play well every game to even have a post-season), that's what people don't understand.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I just hope Florida wins, mainly because there from the SEC
Cant wait till tonite!
Go Gators!!!! Chomp Chomp Chomp!!!
I can't stand for Florida to win another National Title.....but

They are our SEC brothers so......

GO GATORS !!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BelfryPride Wrote:I can't stand for Florida to win another National Title.....but

GO GATORS !!!!!!!

:Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
BelfryPride Wrote:I can't stand for Florida to win another National Title.....but

GO GATORS !!!!!!!

Thats how I feal about it.