Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michigan vs. USC in the Rose Bowl
Thoughts?
Go Michigan.
I really hope Michigan wins big. That way, after Florida is defeated very badly, everyone will realize that a Michigan vs. Ohio State rematch is what was needed to crown a National Champion.
this will actualy be a very good game, and i think USC behind John David and those very talented recievers win this one

USC-27
Michigan-21
I think this one will go into OT with Michigan winning on a field goal.
Michigan by 4

Michigan - 28
USC - 24
USC! Michigan played on a high 2 games this year. 1 of them being the thumping that they gave the overrated Irish in South Bend and the other in the classic loss at Ohio State. I hope it is Michigan anyways just because I hate the Pac 10!
well spoken...but I agree that USC will beat Michigan...USC had to "earn" their Rose Bowl trip (by losing to UCLA) and will have something to prove. USC 33-26. Hope Im wrong too. Hate to see the Pac10 do well.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:USC! Michigan played on a high 2 games this year. 1 of them being the thumping that they gave the overrated Irish in South Bend and the other in the classic loss at Ohio State. I hope it is Michigan anyways just because I hate the Pac 10!
Michigan-38
USC-35
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
If both teams play like they did against Notre Dame, this will be an instant classic and probably one of the better bowl games in the last few years. I look for a high scoring game and Michigan coming away with the W.
I still like USC.. Hart will get nowhere against USC IMO! If Hart has a big game, then The Wolverines could come away with the win. All comes down to his play!
BIGBLACK Wrote:I really hope Michigan wins big. That way, after Florida is defeated very badly, everyone will realize that a Michigan vs. Ohio State rematch is what was needed to crown a National Champion.

Why?? That would be unfair. Ohio State was ranked #1 all season in every poll, and they beat Michigan the last game of the year. Ohio State flat out said, "Hey, we're the better team." Michigan had their chance, and they lost. You can say "Oh, it will be a different game cause it's the National Title," the final game of the season was just as big for both teams because they know that if they lose, their season didn't mean jack squat

Having said that, this is the toilet bowl...... the two teams who weren't good enough to play for the National TitleConfusedhh:
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life