Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA Playoffs
I hardly ever watch the NBA during the regular season, unless it's the Celtics, or if I'm just bored and can't find anything else on TV. But for some reason I do gravitate to the NBA during the playoffs, mainly because it's the only time you will ever see these teams play for what it's all really about, and not the money, even though some of them will still play for that check. Just wondering if anyone else enjoys watching the NBA Playoffs?
I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why, I succeed." -Michael Jordan

"The ceiling is the roof." -Michael Jordan

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I also have been following Boston's run at a playoff spot. My dream is that Brad Stevens will be the next UK coach after he leads the Celtics back to the top echelon of the NBA.
I'm a big Memphis Grizzlies fan. Looking for team to make some noise in the upcoming playoffs
^memphis has definitely came a long way. Zbo is one of the best big men around.
This year though I just don't feel like there is a team head and shoulders better. The West is loaded. Spurs, Trailblazers, Rockets, Grizzlies, Warriors...

The East looks very weak. Stand outs are Hawks, Heat, Cavs, Raptors...

Whoever comes out of the West should win.
I hope it's the Rockets.
Ballers Wrote:^memphis has definitely came a long way. Zbo is one of the best big men around.
This year though I just don't feel like there is a team head and shoulders better. The West is loaded. Spurs, Trailblazers, Rockets, Grizzlies, Warriors...

The East looks very weak. Stand outs are Hawks, Heat, Cavs, Raptors...

Whoever comes out of the West should win.
I hope it's the Rockets.

do u even watch the nba? The Heat aren't in the playoffs right now.
u do know Lebron James doesn't play for the heat anymore?
Yea.. I do watch the NBA and yes I'm well aware that Lebron is at Cleveland..
I'm just saying that the east is terrible.
If I remember correctly you said the Wizards would win the playoffs?
Thanks for your input genius!
The NBA players start playing after the All-Star break every year. Try watching next year after the All-Star break, when teams start to position themselves for the playoffs.
Ballers Wrote:If I remember correctly you said the Wizards would win the playoffs?
Thanks for your input genius!

well the Wiz r in the playoffs , id say my pick isn't as bad as u saying Heat r a standout team , but they missed the playoffs.
Lets go Wiz
the grizzlies have improved alot!
All series tied 1-1 after 2 games in each. Clippers in 5, Cavs in 6, Warriors in 6, Wizards in 7.
Ballers mocked me for picking my Wiz to win the east. but yet they're still alive.
can't win east without John Wall
Looks like the Rockets are going home. Clippers beat San Antonio and they have dominated Houston.
Clippers are playing better basketball than anyone in the league right now. Blake Griffin is on another level. My favorite to come out of the west.
UK#24 Wrote:Ballers mocked me for picking my Wiz to win the east. but yet they're still alive.
can't win east without John Wall

They won't beat the Cavs, even without K Love.
Ballers Wrote:They won't beat the Cavs, even without K Love.

R either of ur 5 favorite teams even in the playoffs.
who r u cheering for this year? Magic, Lakers, HEat, Cavs, or Rockets?
Cavs close out series with Bulls. Await Hawks or Wizards.
Rockets are still in it wooooo!
Atlanta and Cavs conference finals...

Radio silence lol
Can't wait till the playoffs. I just went to the Pacers/Bucks game it was so awesome.
VIP Bets is a brand name of VIP Entertainment N.V. Vipbets.com wants everyone to feel like a VIP. Wide range of sports lives streams of football, basketball, volleyball, tennis, ice hockey, horse racing etc. We want you to feel as important as you are to us. You are the customer, the community and the reason we do everything we do. For more information, visit https://www.vipbets.com/
Hopefully we have one.
I only enjoy watching a game if I have a wager on it. Otherwise, any game, even the championship, is boring to me. But that could also be because my home team ain't in the finals.