Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prepared for New Moniker
From my posts, it would surprise no one that I don't vote for anyone who does not firmly believe in the sanctity of human life- all human life. I also don't vote for anyone who supports positions, like same sex marriage, which are abominable to the sacred and unchanging tenets of Christianity.

Obviously, I oppose most everything which is supported by Obama. Therefore, for the last six years or so, I have been designated a "racist'. Clinton shares the same positions as does Obama. Therefore, I will vehemently oppose her for the reasons stated above. However, after her less than surprising announcement today, I will no longer be called a "racist" but, instead, a "sexist". Although race and sex have nothing really to do with protecting our most vulnerable human beings and our absolute Christian tenets, it is easier for those who believe as do Obama and Clinton to name call rather than to attempt to justify their positions.

Of course, I guess I will still be designated as a "homophobe".

So be it. I will wear the tags with dignity- human dignity.
I will happily take the sexist label as long as Hillary is not elected president.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This is going to be the strategy for the Democrats from now on. Make history by sending the "first" of a particular group of people to the white house and put that as the primary focus instead of the issues.

I would love for Biden to somehow steal the nomination from Hillary and then the Republicans send Cruz, Jindal, or Carson. We would have some real fun with that.
The fact that prison time for her scandals is not being discussed on a daily basis makes me wonder who exactly in in charge or putting our corrupt murderers in jail.
I'll add, The Huffington Post out of all places just posted an article giving three reasons why someone should not vote for Hillary Clinton. Now I know it's easy to come up with many more reasons to not vote for Hillary. The point being, she certainly has media backing her, but she's not even close to the level of backing that Obama had.

If the Republicans send the right candidate, they have a real chance to blow this one out of the water.
WideRight05 Wrote:I'll add, The Huffington Post out of all places just posted an article giving three reasons why someone should not vote for Hillary Clinton. Now I know it's easy to come up with many more reasons to not vote for Hillary. The point being, she certainly has media backing her, but she's not even close to the level of backing that Obama had.

If the Republicans send the right candidate, they have a real chance to blow this one out of the water.

That has been my issue for the past two Presidential elections. I can complain and protest the Democrat's nominations for President but if the Republicans can't offer a viable opponent, then what are we to do?

I don't believe I can be labeled a sexist, and the first time Hillary threw her hat into the ring, I read a lot about her and Willy...a whole lot. I wouldn't vote for her for dog catcher. That whole family is questionable to me.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:From my posts, it would surprise no one that I don't vote for anyone who does not firmly believe in the sanctity of human life- all human life. I also don't vote for anyone who supports positions, like same sex marriage, which are abominable to the sacred and unchanging tenets of Christianity.

Obviously, I oppose most everything which is supported by Obama. Therefore, for the last six years or so, I have been designated a "racist'. Clinton shares the same positions as does Obama. Therefore, I will vehemently oppose her for the reasons stated above. However, after her less than surprising announcement today, I will no longer be called a "racist" but, instead, a "sexist". Although race and sex have nothing really to do with protecting our most vulnerable human beings and our absolute Christian tenets, it is easier for those who believe as do Obama and Clinton to name call rather than to attempt to justify their positions.

Of course, I guess I will still be designated as a "homophobe".

So be it. I will wear the tags with dignity- human dignity.

Self delusion is the trump card of choice for every liberal in his quest to side step reality. Back in the late 90's, when Bill Clinton was rightfully impeached for behavior that would have gotten him fired from any position in the land, Hillary got up and referred to a fictional "vast right wing conspiracy." Rather than face up to the err of her husband's ways, in her mind, Billy Boy had been ambushed by his enemies, who she insisted had fabricated the whole Monica affair. There is a clinical diagnosis for those suffering from such imaginary threats and it is called paranoia.

I have noticed what I believe to be a paradox among those on the left who ironically claim to be smarter than the rest of us. On the one hand they are forever touting their ivy league educations, with which they justify their absurd adherence to the tenets of social justice, while on the other, they cannot muster sufficient mental velocity to escape the gravitational constraints of the elementary school playgrounds of their youth. Allow me to expand. There on the playground, the "tag" ruled supreme, did it not? One would hear, "so and so is a *****", and added to that would obviously have been a mocking laugh. It never really mattered what the actual name used was, whatever, it was enough to shame most people into to a state of introversion for life or, start fist fights for the rest. Hence my aversion to allowing others to define what I am or what I think. :biggrin:

Democratic party political antics remind me of the playground machinations as described above. First they cook up a "tag", with which they constantly refer to their political foes. And though such names are shallow, as in the case of Mitt Romney whom they called a "1 percenter", they are none the less very effective among the low info voting masses. Then they (libs) mock what their opponents have to say, as in the case of the presidential debates where Obama openly mocked Romney for having stated that Russia was our number one geopolitical foe. History speedily proved Romney to be right, while proving what a rank amateur Obama is, is. In fact, in light of such severe consequence, it is Obama who should have been laughed to scorn, all the way out of office in fact. Directly resultant of this one presidential foreign policy short sight, we've not only seen the once powerful NATO alliance greatly diminished, but the Russian resolve is steeled to the levels not seen since Nikita Kruschev.

Now, if one is still obsessed with watching cartoons, his zombie kill count, living on twinkies and Mountain Dew, and bastardizing procreation, I suppose the politics of the playground are deep enough. But, when it comes to the daily affairs of the world's premier super power, the requisites become a bit more dicey than the standard Democrat naiveté. Hence we see that the world is presently ablaze, since the administration's 'Romper Roomers' have taken over. PS Bibi is a chicken****, na na, na-na na.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]