Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WV/KY Allstar game
Seen the rosters for the game and come on Ky this is a Allstar game it's not just because you are a senior you get to play in it. I see about 7 players that should even be on the team. Come on Hicks 4 players from SV I can see 2 but not 4 this is going to be a blowout :please:
See your point, but KY won, and they came back from 16pt deficit, and yes it is only seniors selected.
FaYebball Wrote:Seen the rosters for the game and come on Ky this is a Allstar game it's not just because you are a senior you get to play in it. I see about 7 players that should even be on the team. Come on Hicks 4 players from SV I can see 2 but not 4 this is going to be a blowout :please:
Many different players were asked to play and declined. The KY boys played hard and defeated a very good WVA team but the girl from Spring Valley WVA stole the show! Florida is getting a "dandy"! Great Game! 101-99 Girls game was not close.
who won
These games are sponsored by Consol Energy and hosted by Mingo Central for seniors. College scouts are there. Wait your turn just like these players did. I agree with some of the players not being the best....but some of the players declined and others were a no show...they played their hearts out and got the job done. Don't agree with Huntington Prep players playing. Hicks did a good job.
FaYebball Wrote:this is going to be a blowout :please:

:Thumbs: Good call!